Shop [CLOSED] 🏠🏠 SELLING FURNITURE ITEMS 🏠🏠

I'd like the two coffee cups, natural cream and sugar, serving cart, bronze shower set, natural wood toilet and heart doorplate please! I'll pay with NMT but no idea how much you're looking for, is 2 okay?

hey! you can have the 2 coffee cups, cream and sugar, natural wood toilet and the heart doorplate for 3 NMT?

Can we do 2NMT+20K bells instead? Thank you :)

Sounds good! DM me to arrange collection :)
Post automatically merged:

could i get two mini wooden tables for 1 NMT?

hey! yep, just DM me to arrange collection :)

Interested in the pinball machine .

great, how much can you offer for it?

Is the serving cart and bronze shower set not available anymore? I can pay more for those if you have them too :)

So sorry it's getting hard to keep up with the orders! What I currently have with me now is 2 coffee cups, cream and sugar, natural wood toilet.

The heart doorplate, the serving cart and the bronze shower set are now gone but I can send 2 of these items to your mail via the catalog, so I'd have to add you on Switch - are you okay with that? DM me what you want to do and we can work something out! :)

Hey guys!

I'm gonna be closing the shop for now so I can time to update the list! I've got back to everyone, I think, so just DM me your replies from now on :D

Last edited:

So sorry it's getting hard to keep up with the orders! What I currently have with me now is 2 coffee cups, cream and sugar, natural wood toilet.

The heart doorplate, the serving cart and the bronze shower set are now gone but I can send 2 of these items to your mail via the catalog, so I'd have to add you on Switch - are you okay with that? DM me what you want to do and we can work something out! :)

Hey guys!

I'm gonna be closing the shop for now so I can time to update the list! I've got back to everyone, I think, so just DM me your replies from now on :D
No worries! I can do 5 NMT for everything if you order for me? I can add you! :)

I can come pick up the other four items first and drop payment!

Name your bell price

Back