• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

CAMPERS WHY

Blu-chu

Amnesiac Mayor
Bells
Winter Mittens
Gaahhhh, why, why, whhyyy.
Colton. DON'T COME HERE UNTIL MERENGUE MOVED OUT. D':

Why did he have to come in my campsite now? This is torture... just watching him walk around gleefully in his little orange camp is making me so angry I think I might go hit Merengue on the head. ;-; I mean, I don't have anything against her, but I don't really care for the shortcake rhino... *sobs*

Have you had this happen to you before? Some camper that you wanted a lot come into your campsite with your villager full?! This.. Animal Crossing... this is just cruel.

That happened to me before. I had lionel moving out in a few days and some camper was in town. I thought it was an ugly villager when i went in but it was Daisy...it hurt me so much to TT to get lionel out but as well lose my possible only chance to get daisy D':

That happened to me before. I had lionel moving out in a few days and some camper was in town. I thought it was an ugly villager when i went in but it was Daisy...it hurt me so much to TT to get lionel out but as well lose my possible only chance to get daisy D':

Wow, that sounds like it stunk. Dx Sorry to hear that! Were you ever able to get Lionel out?

Something like this has happened to me before. When I first got new leaf I didn't know that you could move in villagers from the campsite. I found Rocco in my tent one day (he was my favorite villager since '05) and I was really upset that I couldn't have him.

Later on I was kicking myself for not knowing that I could have easily moved him in.

Last edited:
The first time I saw Ankha...she was camping & my town was full. ;.; I was so mad. I did eventually get her though. & now I don't ever look in the camp if my town is full. I know it's just a game, but nope.

Happened to me with Carmen. I had just moved someone else in and BOOM, there is Carmen suddenly, all gap-toothy and perfect. I just about dropped dead.

YES. I spent two months resetting the campsite looking for Kyle and he only showed up when my town was full. I was so unbelievably mad. I just swallowed my pride and adopted him here lmao

I've never had that happen to me.

I would cry if Melba or Felicity was in my campsite while I had ten villagers.

I had cheif vist twice in a row in the campsite while trying to get my 10th to move out.
I wanted him bad lol

I'm always scared to go into the tent when I have 10 villagers. I still go in; I'm curious and can't help myself. When I have 10 villagers, though, I pray that someone "ugly" will be in there. LOL

I've had Tia, Stitches, Marshal, and even Julian show up all while I was at max capacity by "technicality" because someone was still in the process of moving out :( it wasn't too bad for me with Marshal and Julian since they're not dreamies but they're neat villagers nonetheless!

Thankfully though my 2nd town had Tia as a starting villagers (ฅ́˘ฅ̀) ♡ and I was able to personality reset til the game threw Stitiches in town :)

I've never had that happen to me.

I would cry if Melba or Felicity was in my campsite while I had ten villagers.
Lucky! xD I've had Melba visit me before... when I had ten villagers. adflkjadf;ljadsjkl :mad: Sometimes it seems that the campers actually become cuter when your town is full.

I had cheif vist twice in a row in the campsite while trying to get my 10th to move out.
I wanted him bad lol
Never had Chief visit, but always wanted him too. Sorry to hear that! xD I'd cry if he came while I had ten.

I'm always scared to go into the tent when I have 10 villagers. I still go in; I'm curious and can't help myself. When I have 10 villagers, though, I pray that someone "ugly" will be in there. LOL
Same. I guess the saying "Curiosity killed the cat" works here in a way. xD That is, if the camper isn't ugly!

Back