• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying buying seasonal nook shopping items

tokkio

tired 25/8
Bells
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Feedback
100% (327) +
looking for these nook shopping items that i missed out on because i was inactive :)
i know i can just time travel to get them but i dont really wanna time travel anymore hehe

offering around 2 tbt each, can also offer more in nmts!!

• zodiac ox figurine
  • yut nori
  • bean-tossing kit
  • blossom lantern x4
  • carnations
  • nuptial bell
  • nuptial doorplate
  • flower petal basket
  • sunflower rug
  • grape-harvest basket
  • songpyeon
  • moon rug
  • mooncake
  • new year's noodles x2
  • berliner x2
thank you :D

Hi! I have these 6 items for 12 tbt total!
Carnations
Nuptial bell
Flower-petal basket
Grape-harvest basket
Moon rug
Moon cakes

Hello, I can get you the rest of the items on your list that you need that wasn't already offered. 🙂
Post automatically merged:

The 2 TBT per item is fine if you throw in some NMTs as well please. And I can definitely get you the quantity you want for certain items as well.

Hello, I can get you the rest of the items on your list that you need that wasn't already offered. 🙂
Post automatically merged:

The 2 TBT per item is fine if you throw in some NMTs as well please. And I can definitely get you the quantity you want for certain items as well.

(listing the items here for reference)
  • zodiac ox figurine
  • yut nori
  • bean-tossing kit
  • blossom lantern x4
  • nuptial doorplate
  • sunflower rug
  • songpyeon
  • new year's noodles x2
  • berliner x2
would an additional 10 nmt be alright with you? :)

(listing the items here for reference)
  • zodiac ox figurine
  • yut nori
  • bean-tossing kit
  • blossom lantern x4
  • nuptial doorplate
  • sunflower rug
  • songpyeon
  • new year's noodles x2
  • berliner x2
would an additional 10 nmt be alright with you? :)

Hello! 🙂
How about we go for a straight 30 TBT (just 2 more than what was originally offered) + 15 NMTs (about 1 NMT per item), & we got ourselves a deal. Just because these seasonal items are usually worth more. Please let me know if this is ok, and I'll start gathering all of your items. Thanks for your consideration. 🙂

Hello! 🙂
How about we go for a straight 30 TBT (just 2 more than what was originally offered) + 15 NMTs (about 1 NMT per item), & we got ourselves a deal. Just because these seasonal items are usually worth more. Please let me know if this is ok, and I'll start gathering all of your items. Thanks for your consideration. 🙂

ah i seeee hmm im kinda saving up my tbt and nmts at the moment so i think i'll just TT to get them hehe thank you anyway! 😀

Back