Buying Buying or trading for my wishlist items!

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items

lakeside

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hi, I am looking to buy all of the items on my villagerdb wishlist. I have 3 million igb and 91 TBT bells, no NMT. I am willing to pay 1 TBT per item until I run out (in which case please just do the first 91 items), or all my igb and TBT for all my wished items. My timezone is AEST.

https://villagerdb.com/user/claud7ac/list/wishlist is my wishlist.

If you have a wishlist, please link me to it and I'll see what I can get you. I haven't been saving recipes, but I've been playing NH since launch so I should be able to supply at least a few of your dream items. :)

Thank you in advance!

If you are still looking for these items I have a couple! I have the pink and black lacy socks, the maple leaf pochette, the blue lace up dress, and the canned tea, the pink bow sandals, and the yellow flower dot tights. If you still are looking for them I would be willing to trade for 5 TBT (or 3 TBT and a stack of apples or peaches if you have them). If you are still looking for any of these items, let me know!

Hello, I can help you get many of the pre-2.0 clothing in your wishlist (there's just too many to list here). If you're interested, please let me know, and I can provide you the comprehensive list then if you'd like. Just please let me know if I could be of help. 🙂

Back