• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction Bunnie is in boxes

Skullsprites

Punchyfan27
Bells
Switch
0418-4031-6532
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello, I currently have Bunnie in boxes and I am looking to auction her off.
40 Nook Miles tickets is the highest offer I was able to manage on another social media, so that will be the starting bid (if there are no higher bids by the end period, Bunnie will be going to this bidder. The bidder has stated that 40 is her final offer, so no "ninja bids" will be placed after this point.)
The automatic buy price is 80, and the bid will end at 9 pm Pacific Standard time (or 3 hours after this initial post.) Minimum increments = 1 Nook Mile ticket, and I'm not looking to accept bells.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Back