• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Boomer the Lazy Penguin in BOXES!

JJarmon

Dreaming of Sycamores
Bells
Switch
5385-2573-6703
Red Rose
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (32) +
Boomer may not be everyone's cup of tea, but he's a sweetheart who needs a good home. He was in my girlfriend's town and her favourite, but since she was hooked on Pokemon Y, he relocated to my town. He's in a terrible spot, so he needs to go. We always laugh about Boomer, because he reminds us of an absolute senile ex-pilot who's always looking for his imaginary plane, but anyways. If you want him, he's all yours for free, but I'm only holding onto him for about an hour or else he'll be voided.

I'll take him as a last resort for my cycling town!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hopefully someone who has him as a dreamies comes up to claim him though. :)

Jebus, what is with all the penguins I'm running into lately? Much like Hopper I wanted Boomer once, but decided having so many penguins was excessive. Now they're appearing while I'm looking for other villagers, as if to tempt me from my mission!

Last edited:
I'd like to have him

Hes one of my dream villagers.

Since he's your dream villager, I'll let you take him. Send me your FC! Mine is 3840-5225-1588. It'll be John from Sycamore.

Back