• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Athros’ Adoptions (In boxes: Audie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athros

Tired™
Bells
Switch
2049-2564-9314
Island
Silkstream
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
August Birthstone (Peridot)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Cherry (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (95) +
✨ Athros' Adoptions ✨

Hello everyone, since I am currently cycling for my dreamies, I thought it only makes sense to give others the option to adopt the villagers I come across in my search. All villagers no matter tier will be free, however, there are a few rules:

🔸 Please do not re-sell any villager adopted from me. If you for whichever reason don't want a villager anymore, please give away the villager for free to someone who wants it.
🔸 Mainly first-come-first-served BUT I will prioritize people whom I can see it is visibly a dreamie or has one of my dreamies for trade.
🔸 Lurking is allowed and I'll ping you once a villager enters my town and again once they're in boxes.
🔸 There is no set time for how long I hold villagers in boxes, but I'll try my best to not rush it.

Agnes | @justalittlemad
Ahnka | -
Audie | @PVoil, @fairygrden, @MissMelody, @Vextro
Aurora | @lissiecat
Beau | @SuperiorTech
Bunnie | @Akikitsune
Cranston | @Lexii
Croque | @Sugaryy
Chief | @PVoil
Erik | @luckytrait
Fang | @milkie
Felicity | @blazethehorse
Flora | @Lexii, @Vextro
Flurry | @blazethehorse
Francine | @blazethehorse
Goldie | @Dinashadow, @PVoil
Judy | @Fuzzy Acorns, @nammie
Julia | @Lexii
June | @Vextro
Lily | @luckytrait, @Vextro
Lolly | @Dinashadow, @PVoil
Lucky | @PVoil, @milkie
Marshal | @PVoil
Maple | @Vextro
Mitzi | @Dinashadow
Papi | @Akikitsune
Pecan | -
Pekoe | @Vextro
Phoebe | @Lexii
Poppy | @nammie
Punchy | @Bloobloop
Rodeo | @justalittlemad
Sherb | @milkie
Skye | @Cannedcow, @Vextro
Stitches | @PVoil
Tangy | @Asteresn
Tasha | @TinyCreations
Ursula | @celesludenberg
Vivian | @PVoil
Zell | @PVoil
tumblr_inline_o2cgvzB7db1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Marshal - adopted by Shady
tumblr_inline_o2cgifPyUg1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Lucky - adopted by @justalittlemad
tumblr_inline_o2cgq3m5ZK1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Zucker - adopted by Naomy

tumblr_inline_o2cghmgvFd1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Zell - adopted by Aleana

💫 Current villagers in Visteria:

Updated soon

Last edited:
Oh my God can I get put on a list for Lucky!? I'll even time travel for a it if I have to. I have spent a total of 50 NMTs already

I don't know if I have any dreamies you'd want. I have Reneigh, Fuschia, Hamphrey, Al, Vesta, and Willow.

Can I lurk for Croque for my best friend? He really wants him and I've been looking everywhere

I’m new to the Forum so I’m not too sure how things work with these kind of giveaways. So question: You will be updating the list when you come across new villagers? I have a few I’m looking for and I’d to come back to this thread. It’s nice.

I’m new to the Forum so I’m not too sure how things work with these kind of giveaways. So question: You will be updating the when you come across new villagers? I have a few I’m looking for and I’d to come back to this thread. It’s nice.

If you let me know which villagers you’re looking for, I will tag you in this thread once they move to my island and again once they’re in boxes.

If you let me know which villagers you’re looking for, I will tag you in this thread once they move to my island and again once they’re in boxes.
Mostly Poppy and Pecan
Others I’d like Mitzi, Baabara

Last edited:
Pinging for Lucky @PVoil, @justalittlemad

Lucky in boxes - claimed by @justalittlemad . If mad fails to claim within reasonable time he will be up for adoption for others with PVoil having a 10-mins advantage.
Post automatically merged:

Lucky adopted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back