• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ⁕⁕⁕⁓Arausio Nook mile ticket emporium ⁓⁕⁕⁕

Lunova

A new horizon! :3
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
1827-0401-8708
Feedback
100% (24) +
⁕⁕⁕⁓Arausio Nook mile ticket emporium ⁓⁕⁕⁕

Welcome to the Arausio Nook mile ticket emporium!

[OPEN]

I'm going to be selling my nook mile tickets but have decided not to take orders at this current time. (Number of tickets available listed at the bottom)

Payment options:
In game bells - 250k for each ticket (Preferred to BTB)
Bell tree bells - 20tbt for each ticket

I'm more than willing to negate or lower the price if you offer:
Hybrids (Hyacinths, Roses, Windflowers, Mums)
Natural D.I.Y recipes
Stacks of fish bait

* 15 tickets *

Also have normal pansies if you want some fully grown flowers - just include it in your message :)

Last edited:
I'm about to go sleep now but if an order takes a while then can I put an order in for 5? Paying with igb

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many times can I order? Hahaha

I'm about to go sleep now but if an order takes a while then can I put an order in for 5? Paying with igb

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many times can I order? Hahaha

Sure thing, I'll get that ready for you. Pm when you're awake (I'm in the UK so I might be asleep too haha). You can order once and when that is complete feel free to order again :)

***Never,mind. A friend is helpimg me. Thank you anyway!

Last edited:
I have 7 tickets available! Accepting IGB at the moment :)

~ 4 Tickets available in about an hour, IGB only please for this one :) ~

Last edited:
aw damn, thought I could get some with TBT! no worries and good luck ^^

I'll buy up to 20 for 250k each, if you have them!

I have 7 nook mile tickets available - 250k each I will reduce the price if you have star fragments!

Last edited:
Back