• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Anybody need butterflies?

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Lily
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Spring Sakura
う
My Melody Easter Egg
う
Spring Sakura
I don't know if that's how you spell that word, so were off to a flying start!
But seriously, I have over 100+ of these guys but I don't have anyone to share them to so if you need any just drop your ID and name :)

UPDATE: I have 100 pink, 30-something yellow, and 20 each of the 2 new types
(If you need the new ones please return them as I need them too!)

Last edited:
Sent a request to you both!

hello! may I take a few please? my id is in my sidebar, and my mayor name is tia!

may i have some please? im running behind on these

id: 8214 3979 941

my player name is bunny

may i have some please? im running behind on these

id: 8214 3979 941

my player name is bunny

hello! may I take a few please? my id is in my sidebar, and my mayor name is tia!

adding you both now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey this is for pocket camp, i think you may have mistaken this thread for an acnl one?

I could definitely use some help with the second half butterflies. My flowers aren't bloomed yet, but they will be soon. ID is in my signature. :)

Last edited:
I need the very last type, Yellow/Blue ones!

But seriously, I have over 100+ of these guys but I don't have anyone to share them to so if you need any just drop your ID and name :)

Thank you so much! I'll return them to anyone I receive them from!
Names Kimmy ID is 0695 4713 763

I need yellow striped ones, so if someone have that I'd love it.

Also idk if anyone here is Eli but please stop sharing round 1 and purple striped I get em anyway :p

I've only just started with Pocket Camp again yesterday (my phone died and had to wait to be able to renew my contract) so I need quite a few of the pink/yellow ones (not to mention the newer ones) :) my ID is 84127118474. I always share back!

Hey can anyone help me get 6 more yellow striped butterflies so I can complete the event?

Back