A very good idea

That way, we'll all stop focusing on something that shouldn't be here. Seriously, we aren't here for ranks, let's do what NSider won't do, get rid of something like that that differentiates us unfairly.
 
This is like ACC... they dont have that stuff. But thats one of the things I dont like about ACC. It just makes it much more fun.
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
This is like ACC... they dont have that stuff. But thats one of the things I dont like about ACC. It just makes it much more fun.
How does a crazed drive to make your numbers larger, even at the risk of spamming everything up just to get post counts, you may lose all your respect but oh, I got so many posts that's all i need is to get to the next rank and my post count and post coungt and I'm better than you because I can spam five bajillino times faster than you and bla lbfaklfdkl;fd

fdfdAS
FdFFDdf

Gfdgsdf
gfd
gfdG
Fdgsdfgfd

GAH@HH!H!H!@ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
PIKMIN042 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
This is like ACC... they dont have that stuff. But thats one of the things I dont like about ACC. It just makes it much more fun.
How does a crazed drive to make your numbers larger, even at the risk of spamming everything up just to get post counts, you may lose all your respect but oh, I got so many posts that's all i need is to get to the next rank and my post count and post coungt and I'm better than you because I can spam five bajillino times faster than you and bla lbfaklfdkl;fd

fdfdAS
FdFFDdf

Gfdgsdf
gfd
gfdG
Fdgsdfgfd

GAH@HH!H!H!@ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
We really don't have too many spammers and know one cares about someone elses rank.
 
BASTOISE99 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
This is like ACC... they dont have that stuff. But thats one of the things I dont like about ACC. It just makes it much more fun.
How does a crazed drive to make your numbers larger, even at the risk of spamming everything up just to get post counts, you may lose all your respect but oh, I got so many posts that's all i need is to get to the next rank and my post count and post coungt and I'm better than you because I can spam five bajillino times faster than you and bla lbfaklfdkl;fd

fdfdAS
FdFFDdf

Gfdgsdf
gfd
gfdG
Fdgsdfgfd

GAH@HH!H!H!@ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
We really don't have too many spammers and know one cares about someone elses rank.
Well, it only has seemed that way since someone hasn't been around lately...
 
And, I was actually referring to NSider more... Like I said let's do what NSider won't.
 
(insert name) hasn't been here so flaming has cut down and spam as well., If this forum stays this way, we can keep the ranks, and maybe more people will come.
 
Back
Top