• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

A horrible boring mystery movie.

Pichubro

Bells
Arcade Tokens
"Deadly Encounter" Is the title.

Basically it's a crappy/boring/supposed to be intense but NOTHING EVER HAPPENS scenes. A BAD mystery movie...

1st of all, I saw maybe 1/2 of it, and it was boring beyond human extent.

Summary:

Stupid lady cuts off a crazy idiot. The idiot calls her MAYBE 3 times.
She gets scared out her mind. OOOOoooOOOO she gets flowers with a R.I.P. card. By now... Nothing has happened. NOTHING. You could watch Pokemon and THAT AT LEAST has battles or ANYTHING.

Her son gets stolen, nothing happens to him. There is a boring "action" scene that has a lot of looped music. The guy gets out and pulls out - what a surprise - a plastic looking pistol. He *tries* to shoot her - no surprise he shoots anything but her. She lays down. He comes over, get his knee kicked. drops on the floor... From ONE kick. They have a boring struggle scene. She get the piece pops him one in the shoulder. He pretends to fall down. Gets up gets into her car. And goes about 3 miles per hour trying to ram her.

With the piece she shoots nothing and the car blows up. I saw a plastic dummy being melted.

Feel free to complain about me complaining OR you can complain about OTHER crappy movies.

.......when did this movie come out?

Crappy movies, eh (Steve!)? I'd have to say that Premonition was horrible... saw it coming back from Disney World... luckily, they played a British comedy afterwards that gave the flight hope.

Back