80's Rock?

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Posts
10,984
Bells
950
Points
0
Anyone here at TBT like to listen to 80's rock? My Dad has a whole bunch of CD's from music of that time, and it's something I do like to listen to time and time. So, anyone here care for it?
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
JJRamone2 said:
its basicly the only bloody thing I listen to! ROCK ON!
Cool JJ, I did not know you listened to it. Any favorite bands?
Black Sabbath, twisted sister, AC/DC(favourite band in the world), blizzard of Oz(more commonly refered to as ozzy osbourne), Queen, Led Zepplin, The Clash, Motly Crue, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, The beatles(not sure if 80's), R.E.M, and many more!
 
JJRamone2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
JJRamone2 said:
its basicly the only bloody thing I listen to! ROCK ON!
Cool JJ, I did not know you listened to it. Any favorite bands?
Black Sabbath, twisted sister, AC/DC(favourite band in the world), blizzard of Oz(more commonly refered to as ozzy osbourne), Queen, Led Zepplin, The Clash, Motly Crue, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, The beatles(not sure if 80's), R.E.M, and many more!
Beatles are actually '60s, they fall into the category of Classic Rock.
 
beatles arent that bad (some songs are horrible though), and aerosmith is one of my favorite old rock bands - i dont like many new rock bands though (except maybe linkin park has some good songs)
 
im also a fan of ska and blues. But I hate the new halve-A-*bleep* bands like green day or linkin park who arnet ever good enough to be called crap.
 
JJRamone2 said:
im also a fan of ska and blues. But I hate the new halve-A-*bleep* bands like green day or ]
thank you-thats why i hardly listen to current music (eminem is great though)
 
sorry, i forgot to mention Flock of Seagulls-they're great (anyone know who they are?)
 
DarthGohan1 said:
JJRamone2 said:
im also a fan of ska and blues. But I hate the new halve-A-*bleep* bands like green day or ]
thank you-thats why i hardly listen to current music (eminem is great though)
ewwww....eminem.....the poor mans wigger (am I aloud to say that?)
 
probly not, but he has cool music, and some of his lyrics are actually good if you listen.
(without me, toy soldiers, mockingbird)
 
uhh...

lets see, what do i like...

maybe...

Reel Big Fish


^_^
311
Weezer

those are the bands i like most songs from... i love alot of songs from other bands though...

The Caesars- Jerk it out
Blink182- Adams song
Modest Mouse- world at large, Float on, [insert song i dont remember]
Rise Against- Swing Life Away

uhh... probably more, im just hazy at the moment...
 
Back
Top