• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying 2.0 wishlist thread -- both furniture & DIYs!! almost completed!! :) paying in IGB, TBT & NMT!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells

satine

is it better to speak or to die?
Bells
Wallopoid
Matryoshka Doll
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (133) +
hey guys! as the title states, I'm looking for a good handful of 2.0 update items! I prefer to buy them but I am more than happy to just catalog them if you would prefer not to sell it to me! :)

I can pay in IGB, NMT & TBT! (I know my TBT looks low now, but I'll be very active today to accumulate some more so no worries!)

I am happy to go to your island or invite you to mine! I am free for the most of the weekend, not so much next week.

anyway -- here is the wishlist!!

in addition to that like my other thread states I'm happy to buy ANY undesired gyroid or gyroid fragment off of your hands too, hence why the fragment appears on the wishlist.

Last edited:
Hello, I can definitely get you some items from your wishlist for TBT (I'm in desperate need of some). I'll give you a full list in a lil bit.

Ahh thank you so much!!! <3 I appreciate it in advance!! :)

These are what I have from the top of my head:
- Covered counter
- dessert carrier
- display stand
- flower bed
-- flower display case
-- hanging lightbulb
- model kits
-- poster stand
- shopping basket
- small Cafe table
(I must confirm the ones with --)

These are what I have from the top of my head:
- Covered counter
- dessert carrier
- display stand
- flower bed
-- flower display case
-- hanging lightbulb
- model kits
-- poster stand
- shopping basket
- small Cafe table
(I must confirm the ones with --)

ahh awesome!! How much would you like for those/how much per for each item?

ahh awesome!! How much would you like for those/how much per for each item?

I request 2 TBT per item please. And these are what I have for sure:
- Covered counter
- dessert carrier
- display stand
- flower bed
- flower display case
- hanging lightbulb
- model kits
- shopping basket
- small Cafe table

I request 2 TBT per item please. And these are what I have for sure:
- Covered counter
- dessert carrier
- display stand
- flower bed
- flower display case
- hanging lightbulb
- model kits
- shopping basket
- small Cafe table

awesome, I would love to buy them all off of your hands! I am tied up in a trade right now but I could send you the dodo as soon as the current trade ends if that sounds good? unless you prefer I go pick them up!

and as for the total, that would be 18 TBT then?

awesome, I would love to buy them all off of your hands! I am tied up in a trade right now but I could send you the dodo as soon as the current trade ends if that sounds good? unless you prefer I go pick them up!

and as for the total, that would be 18 TBT then?

Yes, that is correct about the TBT total. Please give me like 30 min or so because I need to finish my lunch after this current trade I'm finishing up. Thanks for your patience.

Yes, that is correct about the TBT total. Please give me like 30 min or so because I need to finish my lunch after this current trade I'm finishing up. Thanks for your patience.

no worries at all!! I'll be here all day :) I'll send you the dodo code and if I'm AFK just know that the best place for them is on the left beach, there's a shortcut immediately beside the entrance ramp! but I'll try to listen for the incoming flight noises. :)

Last edited:
Back