• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I GOT IT!!!

Sorry I know this is an old post but for Pokemon and Splatoon, it's based off of the user's account/profile. So if you brought over your user data to another switch, you'd still have your data for those games. Except ACNH because it's based off the actual console

Actually no. The save data is owned by the Island Representative. This was confirmed by Tom Nook thanks to a video by KhalidPrecious

Last edited:
New information:
You can use Nook Miles Ticket twice.

Update: it appears I have 2 and I didn’t noticed, sorry

Last edited:
Very dumb question considering it's more of an "end-game" thing, but is there any indication yet of how many animal folk you can have living on your island?

You lucky, lucky son of a dog! ;P

That is insanely early. I will start watching people's streams and videos once I have started playing myself :) I want things to remain a surprise :)

Wait wait, they told you 2 at once will be moving in, not 3 together?? That’s what we’ve been led to believe was the case. Or did you invite those 2 yourself rather than Nook telling you?

Also, whats in the balloon presents? Is it balloon furniture or is it actually good stuff? lol

You are so lucky!

Thank you for answering questions about the game. c:

Wait wait, they told you 2 at once will be moving in, not 3 together?? That’s what we’ve been led to believe was the case. Or did you invite those 2 yourself rather than Nook telling you?

From everything we've gathered, Nook will tell you who is interested. But none of them can or will move in until you've

1. Picked out a spot for their home.
2. Build their favorite furniture.

To me, that sounds like we still have control over who moves in and when.

Look who I’m about to invite to live in my island!
9AB4AA60-ECA6-43DE-810C-EB7E498E4AF8.jpg

I started with 2 villagers only, used my miles to go to the islands. In the random island, you will see a villager exploring, you could talk to them to invite them. I’ve invited 3 so far (including Megan)

See what I mean?
DD694B8E-BBAC-42FC-AFAD-705C1A1B0F0B.jpg
533D4AA0-84F6-431E-87CC-25E787FF3DFD.jpg

I’m assuming the next day, Tom Nook will announce new villagers and I would help them place their tent.​

Yeah, that dialogue with the design definitely scream "normal" to me, but I could be wrong lol. She seems nice!

Omg I am so jealous!!!! I've been looking through some of ur posts on this thread (but not all so sorry if I missed this) and was wondering if you reset for any features (like town fruit, airport color) and would be able to confirm these for us? If not thats ok to! Glad you are enjoying the game! :D

Actually no. The save data is owned by the Island Representative. This was confirmed by Tom Nook thanks to a video by KhalidPrecious

?
so is the save data actually connected to the primary user account? this whole time they said it was based off the switch. I though the island representative only had complete control over the island.

Also, whats in the balloon presents? Is it balloon furniture or is it actually good stuff? lol

I saw this in a gameplay vid yesterday—it was a nice piece of furniture (so NOT from the balloon set)

Omg I am so jealous!!!! I've been looking through some of ur posts on this thread (but not all so sorry if I missed this) and was wondering if you reset for any features (like town fruit, airport color) and would be able to confirm these for us? If not thats ok to! Glad you are enjoying the game! :D

I’ve reseted a lot, to get a certain layout and fruit that I’ve wanted. All I’ve seen is Apple + Cherry + Peaches, no perfect fruit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is Wisp, appeared at night, he gave me a small easy task.
05DFB7A1-06C0-411E-8498-8FE03F63630B.jpg
E73F964B-B711-42BE-8B09-1C1A4B7B111D.jpg

Last edited:
?
so is the save data actually connected to the primary user account? this whole time they said it was based off the switch. I though the island representative only had complete control over the island.

The save data is shared on 1 Switch, but is ultimately owned by the same profile that owns the Island Representative player. If that player transfers their data, it leaves the Switch.

This has not only been confirmed by Nintendo via phone, but also via Nook in the game save settings.

Last edited:
Back