• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our Easter 2019 Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Easter 2019 at The Bell Tree!

It's that time of year again and and I'm sure you are all very excited to hunt for clues in our annual egg hunt. I'm talking about our (in)famous event where members search for eggs around the forum and win amazing new egg collectibles. It's coming back for the seventh time this year!

But before that kicks off at the end of the week, we're starting early with our very first egg decorating contest, which will run along side it. If you've been around TBT for a while, this event will work like our typical forum contests. Members will submit their creations, staff will nominate their favorites, and the community will vote for the winners. You'll be able to win bonus egg currency and even more prizes. Check out the contest thread here!

Our temporary Easter Island board will host our two Easter events. The 7th Annual Easter Egg Hunt will start this Easter weekend. Happy early Easter!

April 20th Update: The egg hunt has now started! You can find it in the Eatser Island board, or by clicking here!

Last edited:
Nice to see these older events being mixed up; looking forward to submitting an egg. :)
Thanks as always for these!

Last edited:
Thanks for doing these events, mods!
I've never actually done an egg hunt on the forums, but I look forward to decorating an egg c:

I should start practicing and jotting down places in the forum where I think its most likely they'll hide eggs.

I think this may be my first TBT Easter as well! I'm excited. I don't know if I'll be doing the egg hunt, but I'd love to do some egg-painting!

I love the new users eggcitement while I'll be rocking back and forth in the corner

Bummer. I don't want to decorate a real egg and I am going to an anime convention this weekend. I don't know how much time I'll have to solve terrible forum riddles. I was hoping it would start sooner.

I don’t know if I participated in an egg hunt or not before (probably not), but I’ll definitely be participating in this one! I have break and will be home from university from this Thursday until Monday, so I’ll have plenty of time to prepare and get as many eggs as I can. I also plan on participating in the decorate an egg event as well. Thanks for hosting these events, staff! :)

Omg, I just went through and looked at the clues and answers for last year's egg hunt. I am prepared to not get a single egg this year. ;_;

first-time easter egg hunters: wow this'll be so exciting!!
veterans to tbt's easter egg hunt: [sobbing in the distance] **** this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back