Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Hi everyone!

I can share that there will be medium sized re-stocks of the Spring Sakura on...

Saturday, April 20th at 11:00AM, 2:00PM, and 5:00PM Pacific Time,

and Sunday, April 21st at 9:00AM, 12:00PM, and 3:00PM Pacific Time.

If you're hoping to add a few more lovely sakura to your line-up, this is your chance! Click the times above if you need help with timezones. There may even be additional re-stocks in the next few days beyond this, announced or unannounced, but you can be assured there will be items added to the Shop at these times. :) Approximately that is... please spare us a few minutes of buffer time potentially given that there's so many times!

While re-stocks like this do not have an enforced purchase limit, know that the deep shame of greed among your fellow forum members will be cast by Farley upon anyone with abusive intentions!!
XaX4LeS.gif
Greed is not NICE.

1hJ6hoF.png

Did you know that it's a very special holiday today? Neither did I but Laudine informed me this morning that she has officially declared April 7th, 2019 as the very first Sakura Sunday!

spring-sakura.png

To celebrate this exciting Sakura Sunday holiday, a brand new Spring Sakura collectible is now available in The Bell Tree's Shop! Isn't it beautiful? You can grab it for 149 Bells and it will be available to purchase for the rest of the month.

While Spring Sakura stock is limited right now, we plan to re-stock it frequently and expect everyone to have a chance to get their hands on one soon! Keep your eye on the Shop! In fact the item is set to Unique (one per user) to begin with, but this restriction will be removed soon on Wednesday, April 10th.

We think this new collectible has a particularly fitting background too... ;)

Cute !! This was a lovely surprise, thank you. :)

Now it is raining them??? Ahhh :eek:

Last edited:
Wow that’s pretty. Too bad I’m broke.

jk thank you glow I’m such a scab :lemon:

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this, the collectible looks awesome! This made my night better. :)

This collectible is very lovely and I think it is awesome that this is being made as a small event! :D I also love the fact that this is a member suggestion and it is now reality! :)

Last edited:
I was surprised haha. this is a really cute collectible, thank you so much

oh, and happy sakura sunday everyone :D

Oh, this collectible is super pretty! I need to quickly earn some TBT so I can get one before the end of the month.

Oh man I remember seeing someone post about wanting a sakura collectible and seeing that turn into a reality is really nice <3 it's so cute!!! Happy sakura sunday!!!! ^^

Aww this is super cute and a nice surprise! It's raining sakura's too ^^
Thanks staff for making our suggestions come true!

Ohhh! It's so pretty! I'm totally getting some as soon as it restocks!

Aww, how pretty! Now to earn some bells so that I can buy one! ;o;

Quite honestly, I think Nougat should get one of these for free since it was her idea afterall! ;)

With the current Pocket Camp event being so cute, and Sakura season almost upon us, it’s be so cool to have a Sakura collectible.. Similar to the Kaleidoclover, but the Sakurapop that is in the event now! Or even collectibles with the blooming trees from ACNL, or the falling petals against a blue sky background.. <3

OMG MY WISH CAME TRUE!!!!

Sold out now unfortunately, hope to catch a restock soon!

Thank you staff for looking at our collectable suggestions, and making it affordable and accessible for everyone! I bet this will make a lot of us really happy, I know it put a big smile on my face when I logged in & saw this! :)

Last edited:
Aww, how pretty! Now to earn some bells so that I can buy one! ;o;

Oh, this collectible is super pretty! I need to quickly earn some TBT so I can get one before the end of the month.

Let me know if by then you're still short on TBT, so I can help you if needed :) Everyone deserves one of these pretties!

Last edited:
Gonna need at least 6 of those man. Also how frequent are these restocks... ngl gonna sit and f5 all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back