• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

St. Patrick's Bell Boom Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Congrats to our final Kaleidoclover winners!

Drawing 8: 2, 8
Ably.Saucey
Dacroze
duckyducky
Euphy
hestu
HistoryH22
Jenni79
Kammm
Locket
Moonfish
Nougat
PrayingMantis10
Puriin
Trundle
Vizionari
Wildtown
ZombifiedHorror

All collectibles have also been distributed!

Thanks to everyone who participated, and if you didn't win this time, better luck in our next bell boom weeks and also getting a Kaleidoclover of your own in the future! I hope you still "enjoyed" this unconventional collectible release. Let us know what you think: was it fun and different or too frustrating?

St. Patrick's Bell Boom Week
March 16, 2019 - March 23, 2019

banner_bellboom.png

Hey everyone, it's the very first Bell Boom Week! :eek: Things are looking pretty lucky for this St. Patrick's Day, there are bells everywhere on the forums!

This week's perks are...

• Forum Wide Bell Bonus
  • Turnip Stalk Market
  • Bell Boom Lottery
  • Kaleidoclover Lottery

Forum Wide Bell Bonus

It's a big Bell Boom on The Bell Tree this week -- bells are raining everywhere! Posting in boards that give bells will earn even more than the usual amount during the week.

tom_nook_bells.png

Turnip Stalk Market

Joan is back from her experimental run during 2017's Five Years of New Leaf event! She's a BIG FAN of St. Patrick's Day and wants to give all her stalk market losers from last time another chance.

Starting now until 12PM EDT on Monday the 18th, you can purchase a White Turnip from her in the Shop for 99 Bells. After that, you can play in TBT's very own Stalk Market throughout the week until the end of Bell Boom Week next Saturday night.

joan_turnips.png

For more details on how the Turnip Stalk Market works, open the spoiler below. Please read it before purchasing the White Turnip item from the Shop! We will not be responsible for any mistakes on your part.

The Turnip Stalk Market is a version of the turnip market game found in Animal Crossing brought into The Bell Tree's Shop. Purchase a White Turnip for 99 Bells from the Shop before March 18th at 9AM PDT / 12PM EDT to participate as it will be out of stock once the market begins.

Starting when the turnip is out of stock, the Buyback price of the White Turnip item in the Shop will change everyday at 9AM PDT / 12PM EDT and 9PM PDT / 12AM EDT for six days through March 23rd. The last price will remain until March 24th at 9AM PDT / 12PM EDT. Please understand that Joan will be manually adjusting the price so these are approximate times and there may be small delays in price changes.

At any point, you may sell your turnip and cash in for the current Buyback price by clicking Sell next to the item in your Shop inventory. The Buyback price can be found by hovering over the item in the Shop and looking next to "Buyback Price". This number may be lower or higher than 99 Bells.

Just as you may gain bells, there is also a very real possibility you will lose bells participating in this. If you do not sell your turnip item at all before the market ends, you can expect to lose all of your spent bells. The item will be discarded afterwards and cannot be kept as a collectible. There will be no refunds related to this item for losses.

Good luck!

Here's the schedule for when turnip prices will change during the week:

March 18th9AM PST / 12PM EDT9PM PST / 12AM EDT
March 19th9AM PST / 12PM EDT9PM PST / 12AM EDT
March 20th9AM PST / 12PM EDT9PM PST / 12AM EDT
March 21st9AM PST / 12PM EDT9PM PST / 12AM EDT
March 22nd9AM PST / 12PM EDT9PM PST / 12AM EDT
March 23rd9AM PST / 12PM EDT9PM PST / 12AM EDT

Last price remains until March 24th at 9AM PST / 12PM EST. 12PM is Noon, 12AM is Midnight.

Bell Boom Lottery

Did you know The Bell Tree's Shop has a lottery feature? A drawing has been held every 7 days for the past eight years... with a grand total of 3 winners ever! Yeah we can't blame you for not using it, it's pretty atrocious. :lemon:

tom_nook_lottery.png

With this Bell Boom Week, we're introducing TBT's first not-completely-garbage lottery! Click here to check out the limited-time Bell Boom Lottery in the Shop. It costs just 5 Bells to enter and has prizes ranging from 10 Bells to 500 Bells! Good luck everyone!

Please note that we will be setting a per-user limit of 3 tickets per drawing. This limit is not enforced by the system and it will allow you to purchase more, but please do not cross it or you will forfeit any earnings in that drawing later.

For those who bought more than 3 tickets for a single drawing, we'll check towards the end and remove the extras. But it may not be right before the drawing occurs, so we'll also check after it happens and if any of the winners had more than 3, we'd then have to disqualify their reward like Justin mentioned.

There will be four drawings throughout the week at the dates and times listed below:

Drawing #1Sunday, March 17th at 9PM PDT / 12AM EDT
Drawing #2Tuesday, March 19th at 9PM PDT / 12AM EDT
Drawing #3Thursday, March 21st at 9PM PDT / 12AM EDT
Drawing #4Saturday, March 23rd at 9PM PDT / 12AM EDT

Kaleidoclover Lottery

What's this? ANOTHER new lottery? That's TRIPLE the previous number of lotteries! :eek:

During this special St. Patrick's Bell Boom Week, we have a second lottery where you can win a brand new Kaleidoclover collectible inspired by Pocket Camp if you're lucky. It costs 10 Bells to enter -- good luck!

kaleidoclover.png

If you're lucky enough to win a Token from the lottery, you can redeem it for the Kaleidoclover in the Shop. Please note that tokens will be removed after this event and cannot be used for future purchases.

Please note that we will be setting a per-user limit of 3 tickets per drawing. This limit is not enforced by the system and it will allow you to purchase more, but please do not cross it or you will forfeit any earnings in that drawing later.

There will be a drawing every night throughout the week starting with the first one tonight on March 16th and the last one on March 23rd. All eight drawings will take place at 9PM PDT / 12AM EDT.

Have fun with this week's Bell Boom everyone!

Thank you to Jeremy for running the bell bonus and assisting with the lottery / turnips, and Laudine for creating the banner graphics and Kaleidoclover collectible!

Oh boy! More chances for tbt! New awesome collectible!!

I miss my piranha plant boi though T__T
RIP Piranha Plant 2019-2019

*insert Pokemon HGSS Game Corner music here*

Anyway, this looks like a lot of fun! Purchased my tickets! :D

How many turnips is everyone getting? I'm too bad of a gambler, I might force myself to stick to just one!

You can only purchase a single turnip. It's intended as more of a 'game' to earn some extra bells, rather than a get quick rich scheme. :)

Also in regard to the lotteries, this is a bit of an experiment as we haven't used lotteries seriously before really, so it's possible we may adjust the odds in later drawings depending on what happens. Of course we will only do this with future drawings, not after you're purchased a ticket for one.

I'm assuming we can uncheck or hide the turnip collectibleafter we've bought it? It's an eyesore in my inventory lol

You can only purchase a single turnip. It's intended as more of a 'game' to earn some extra bells, rather than a get quick rich scheme. :)

Also in regard to the lotteries, this is a bit of an experiment as we haven't used lotteries seriously before really, so it's possible we may adjust the odds in later drawings depending on what happens. Of course we will only do this with future drawings, not after you're purchased a ticket for one.

I see! Thanks for the response. I actually also sent you a Visitor Message about something, and I would appreciate a response there as well when you get the chance.

Ok, thanks for the explanation! Makes sense, and takes away some of the stress of it too ;)
Just one more question about the lotteries: how many correct numbers are needed to win, with the current settings?

Hey, The Bell Tree is now an actual bell tree! I knew we'd get it right eventually.

aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnddddd 10 minutes in and I've already accidentally bought 4 lottery tickets for the collectble drawing. >.< how does that work? It cancels out my latest one?

Good luck to everyone in the raffles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back