Valentine's Flower Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
47 again! Good job growing hybrids and good luck to those who still have yet to grow one! Collectibles will be distributed once tonight and once after the event.

Lijan Pink Hybrid Lily
Lijan Pink Hybrid Tulip

Hell yeeeah bois, pink boy is getting pinker erryday <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

now to try for roses primarily or hoard them all,,,

The pink tulips look super nice, thanks for this event :]
also Happy Valentine's Day!!!

(,: I'm glad I was able to have one hybrid with my lil lineup. Ty again staff and congrats to all so far!

Woop ^^
Time to celebrate by working on my valentines-theme town for once

I was worried my other roses would be the wrong dates to use the pinks in my tab, Seems I was wrong

Last edited:
The Bell Tree's sixth annual Valentine's Rose lovey-dovey-fun-fest is here!

Plus, we've cut the TBT bell price in half this year to help out with those empty wallets during an intense Flower Week. And you can get bells for your first Valentine's Rose free by clicking here!

Head on over to the TBT Shop right now to purchase a special Valentine's Rose at just 49 24 Bells for a limited time. Be sure to gift it too as you must spread the love by sending the item to someone else -- you can't display a rose purchased by yourself.

As always, all of the historic roses from past years are returning and will be visible now for a limited time.

Please note that on Saturday, February 23rd the roses will disappear once again until next year. Just like actual love, our roses here at The Bell Tree are only temporary. :lemon:

P.S: In the past, there was a nasty glitch where if you deactivated a rose (rather than just hide), it became permanently hidden. We think it's fixed now and you shouldn't be able to break them but it is a possibility still -- so be careful!

This event is super adorable, and all the collectibles are really well done. Thanks for having such a cute event for us, happy valentine’s day staff! &#55357;&#56471;

Yikes for having a max efficiency lineup I'm not having the best luck
But thank you kind staff for helping us poor gardeners to afford roses this year :)

thanks for the cosmos! i was able to grow one pink hybrid cosmos using my 2018 red and white cosmos so keep them flowers for next year!

Hmm, as for the classic Valentine's Day roses, what are they for again? Or are they simply to collect?

Oh and Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Last edited:
Hmm, as for the classic Valentine's Day roses, what are they for again? Or are they simply to collect?

Oh and Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

they're for giving away :) and they expire the 23rd (the recipient will have them in inventory but not able to display them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back