• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Forum Downtime This Wednesday [Completed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Hello, everyone. In preparation for the increased activity we anticipate this year with the new game releasing, we will be moving TBT to a new server. This will cause the forum to be down for a lengthy period of time starting around 5 AM EST on Wednesday January 23rd. Unfortunately, we don't know the exact time the site will be back and it will likely take over a full day. In the meantime, you can use our Discord to chat, which is also where we will post updates.

Oooh that's exciting
But what am I going to do for literally all of Wednesday...yikes I need a life

bjRIb0I.jpg

I thought this was going to be some elaborate forum joke until you edited it...

But the discord link doesn’t work for me....

This game's got me so hyped! Not only will I get to sit and experience a brand new AC game since May 2014, but I'll also get to see this forum at an all-time high again! I wasn't active when New Leaf was released so this is quite exciting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oooh that's exciting
But what am I going to do for literally all of Wednesday...yikes I need a life

I feel this so much lmaoo

Just to be clear, this is purely a behind the scenes move to hopefully ensure better stability in the future (as some of you have surely noticed issues in the past few years at times), you won't see anything change. As mentioned in some previous threads though, we also have other big and more exciting plans for TBT's future soon but that's for another time -- not this week. :)

yes we need bells!

So do I. I seek going back to 10k TBT, then 20k TBT. And then I would’ve got everything I wanted from this site. But I can’t expect a lot so soon, but I would like a little treat from the staff that they give everyone.

Well, I guess I have to figure out what to do in that downtime. Hmm.

Thanks for the announcement. <:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back