• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
christmas2018-Headline.png

Welcome to the Closing Ceremony for TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018.

Thank you for your patience as we picked the winners and drew the raffle winners over the past few days!

Inside this thread you will find the handpicked Special Snowflake winners for the Season's Palette and Post Your Christmas Tree events, plus the raffle Special Snowflake winners for the Animal Crossing Stocking Stuffers event.

Unfortunately, we didn't manage to put together a giant TBT Fair event in 2018 but we hope this holiday event made up for it slightly! Thank you to everyone who participated in any of the activities and thank you to Jeremy, Laudine, and Tina for their work running everything.

With the holidays past us now, we will all be eagerly awaiting new details and our first trailer for Animal Crossing on Nintendo Switch next year. Additionally, we have some much awaited improvements in the plans for the forum starting in the new year, as mentioned by Jeremy in the last Bell Tree Direct. It's going to be a great year!

An important note about Tinsel: Please spend your Tinsel ASAP before Jingle's Shop closes after January 3rd, 2019. You will not be able to spend Tinsel after this -- it can't be saved for a future event. We will distribute the Special Snowflake collectibles after Jingle's Shop closes.

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

Justin

Now without further ado,
I present the Special Snowflake winners
in TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018!

christmas2018-SeasonsPalette.png

globug
seasons-palette-winner-globug-715.png

Ably.Saucey
seasons-palette-winner-ablesaucey.jpg

padfoot6
seasons-palette-winner-padfoot6-715.jpg

Zane
seasons-palette-winner-zane.png

Mitsy97
seasons-palette-winner-mitsy97-715.jpg

christmas2018-PostYourChristmasTree.png

bae-blade
christmas-tree-winner-baeblade-715.jpg

Bosmer
christmas-tree-winner-bosmer-715.jpg

ZebraQueen
christmas-tree-winner-zebraqueen.jpg

Athelwyn
christmas-tree-winner-athelwyn.jpg

Trundle
christmas-tree-winner-trundle.jpg

christmas2018-AnimalCrossingStockingStuffers.png

Amilee

HistoryH22

Mythic Diamond

koopasta

Kammm

christmas2018-AdventCalendar.png

Soti

congrats to everyone who won! i actually participated in everything so that's something new

Ahh what an amazing thing to wake up to after sleeping off an illness. Congrats to all the other winners! When scrolling down I wasn't expecting to win honestly, so many entires were so good! Nice to see some of my fav entries won too!!

woo congrats to everyone! fun event : )

Congrats yall, and thanks staff for rereleasing some older collectibles like the green feather! I love it! :D

Congratulations to all the winners! Lovely entries to each and all of you!
Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful event!

Congrats y'all!! Thanks to the mods who took the time to put this all together <3 :)

Congrats to the winners! Thanks TBT staff for this wonderful event as well! :)

congrats everyone who won and participated! thank you staff for putting on the event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back