TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayyyy found a small christmas tree at work for nothing so gonna get that home today man and decorate in time I hope!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

why does it cost bells to upload pictures......

- - - Post Merge - - -

for like the contests that require pictures

...why do you even use the uploader? just host it somewhere and use img tags lol

i have a question as well.. once all tinsel is distributed (assuming you participate in all events) will we only be able to buy the christmas candy/frost egg? or will we have mroe leftover tinself to spend?

Another question: is it possible to redeem tinsel from another user? A friend of mine wants to send some, but we wanna know if it's even possible?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have a question as well.. once all tinsel is distributed (assuming you participate in all events) will we only be able to buy the christmas candy/frost egg? or will we have mroe leftover tinself to spend?

Wondering this too! I'm interested in the frost egg or hammer.

Another question: is it possible to redeem tinsel from another user? A friend of mine wants to send some, but we wanna know if it's even possible?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wondering this too! I'm interested in the frost egg or hammer.

yeah i REALLY want the christmas candy as well as the golden one ;u;

The maximum amount of Tinsel that we expect you to be able to earn is 60. You can choose between getting both of the new 2018 items (Christmas Gold Candy and Jingle), picking up the past items, or a mix. (you could get last year's Christmas Candy and the new 2018 Christmas Gold Candy for example) Tinsel cannot be traded.

For those asking about gifting the candy collectibles, the Christmas Candy (red and green) is now giftable and not unique. The Christmas Gold Candy is still unique and not giftable, but it's possible this could change like the Christmas Candy in the future.

For those asking about gifting the candy collectibles, the Christmas Candy (red and green) is now giftable and not unique. The Christmas Gold Candy is still unique and not giftable, but it's possible this could change like the Christmas Candy in the future.

BLESS YOUUUUU

also vanessa holy crap you didn't have to give me yours!!!

Finally had enough tinsel to get the Christmas Gold Candy! Thanks Bell Tree, it's a beauty!

Christmas is only just a couple days away now, so we've cut the Christmas Lights price in half to encourage some last minute gifting! Have fun!

Regarding the Snowflake winners, is it made available to purchase in the store exclusively to them while the store's open, or are they gifted at some point (or even when it's closed entirely)?

Last edited:
I'm happy with everything I bought from the shop too. Thanks TBT for hosting this! I'm really having fun here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back