• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
christmas2018-Headline.png

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Our very festive TBT's 12 Days of Christmas event has returned. Through the days leading to Christmas, we have five special events that will allow you to purchase items from Jingle's shop with the limited tinsel currency. This year, his sled is filled to the brim with tons of different presents for you to receive. Take some of the weight off of Jingle's shoulders and help empty his sled by spending your tinsel!

You may be surprised to see some familiar collectibles in the shop from various events in the past. Jingle has refashioned them into festive holiday gifts. However, two new collectibles will also be available on Jingle's sled this year. The beautiful Christmas Gold Candy and Jingle's own character collectible!

candy-christmas-gold.png
characterJingle.png

The festivities are starting now! Head over to the TBT's 12 Days of Christmas 2018 board or click the banners below to go directly to the festive activities:

Please remember to follow all of our forum rules while participating in any event on The Bell Tree. This includes using only one account to earn currency and purchase collectibles. Alternate accounts are not allowed on the forum and only one account may be used per person. Accounts used solely to benefit another account will be treated the same as an alternate account.

Remember to have fun and enjoy the holidays! Happy tinsel collecting!

I absolutely love all of these festive events! :D Now I see why the Toy Hammer disappeared from the regular shop... xD

Last edited:
We basically got a fair for Christmas, what more could we ask for :D

(also THANK YOU for green feather)

I agree with whoever else said it: This banner is absolutely gorgeous. Really excited to partake in this event! <3

Will the new candies be giftable at some point

Last edited:
I will participate in these events when I get the chance.

Shame there was no TBT Fair this year, but at least this is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back