• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The holidays are here! LIGHTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
LKeqUlN.png

We're marking the beginning of the holiday season today with the dazzling holiday lights popping onto our cedar tree! Aren't they always so lovely?

And just think... at this very same time next year, with some luck, we'll all be playing Animal Crossing on our Nintendo Switch! Won't that be even more lovely? It's hard to believe it's really happening.

Just like in past years, you can help decorate your sidebar too with your very own holiday light collectibles. Christmas Lights are now available in the Jingle's Sled Shop for only 10 Bells and can only be gifted to others right now, so help light up your fellow forum members' sidebars! (only ten bells? what a generous reindeer!) It just might light up their day! If you don't want to gift them, you can display your own in a few days after the gifting head-start ends.

While the lights are here now, please do stay tuned for a few small holiday event festivities arriving later this week! :)

Please note that the Christmas Lights are a cheap, temporary collectible for the season and will leave inventories in early January 2019. Appreciate them while they last!

I don't really like temporary collectibles, but I'll be looking forward to the upcoming events!

These look awesome and I look forward to seeing what event y'all come up with this year! :D

Yay! Also, the non-gift feature is nice, is that new this year? (I was silly and bought one right away x.x)
Thanks for putting this together as always. :)

Last edited:
Yay! Also, the non-gift feature is nice, is that new this year? (I was silly and bought one right away x.x)

No, I believe they added the non-gifting feature last year :)

Looks like it's that time of the year to buy a **** tonne of lights :rolleyes:

I believe we've been doing it like this since the very first year, but maybe people miss when we make the change. The one you bought will retroactively be displayable later if you don't gift it.

Justin
Great! I haven't been around really till this year to tell haha.
Thanks for answering. :)

Last edited:
I guess this means no TBT Fair this year, oh well.

I’ll buy these someday, and can’t wait for the fun events.

I guess this means no TBT Fair this year, oh well.
It's long past for a fair this year lol

I'm gonna buy some lights soon, maybe sometime today or later this week. I miss the ones I had from last year, they had the best messages on them :p

This is awesome! It’s time to get festive. Merry Christmas, everyone (and happy two days of finals to me as well... hooray... x_x)!

Last edited:
Actual footage of me: shelling out bells to buy all my friends Christmas Lights
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back