• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Pokémon Week 2018 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PokeWeek2018BannerEevee.png

Pok?mon Week
November 16, 2018 - November 23, 2018

Let's Go! Edition

Thank you for participating in Pokemon Week 2018 everyone!

Tokens have now arrived to everyone who submitted both a drawing and writing entry in the Create A Fakemon event and had their entries accepted without issue. Head over to the Shop now to purchase your choice of either a Moon Ball or Love Ball collectible. Please make your choice and purchase by December 3rd before they leave the Shop.

The winners of our Pokeball Raffle have been drawn as well, here are your four winners:

Shop Raffle Ticket

blackmamba

Mirror Challenge Raffle

BluePikachu47

Create A Fakemon Writing Raffle

Alolan_Apples

Create A Fakemon Drawing Raffle

Cwynne

Congrats to all of our winners! Your prizes will be in your inventories soon.

Finally, here's the mirror challenger answer again if you missed it a few days ago:

Pok?mon Mirror Challenge

PokeWeek2018MirrorChallenge.png

The answer is...

Florges!

PokeWeek2018MirrorChallengeReveal.png

GrTLPWS.png

This mirror was an unused prototype created by Laudine two years ago for The Bell Tree Fair 2016's House of Mirrors event.

Thanks to everyone who participated! I really hope this made for a fun burst of excitement on the forums as I know things have been quite dull this summer and fall. A huge thanks to Laudine who assisted me greatly with running the Create A Fakemon event, and Jeremy for behind the scenes data work.

So I won a raffle.

By the way, I purchased the first Moon Ball. I didn?t want to announce it before everybody else talks about it.

Last edited:
Congrats to those who won! This was a fun event. :)

I really really LOVE POKEBALLS

THANKS STAFF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back