• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Week 2018 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
PokeWeek2018BannerPikachu.png

Pok?mon Week
November 16, 2018 - November 23, 2018

Let's Go! Edition

We're celebrating the release of Pok?mon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee on Nintendo Switch this week with a brand new Bell Tree week: Pok?mon Week! As part of this week's happenings, you've got a rare chance to win the coveted Pok?ball collectible from 2013.... and some opportunities for a brand new one! :O

11/23 Update: The raffle winners and mirror challenge reveal can be found by clicking here.

This week's perks are...

You could win the coveted Pok?ball collectible

We're holding a raffle for the rare original Pok?ball collectible! These opportunities don't come around often -- the last time was in 2014, besides the two Pok?mon TBT Fair tournaments held in 2016 and 2017.

pokeball.png

The Beauty

You can enter the raffle by the following four methods, each will earn you an entry:

• Purchasing the Raffle Ticket in the Shop for 25 Bells
  • Writing a description entry in the Create a Fak?mon event
  • Drawing an art entry in the Create a Fak?mon event
  • Solving the Pok?mon Mirror Challenge
A few days after the Pok?mon Week concludes, we will draw four raffle winners to each receive the Pok?ball collectible. You may only win once but make an entry with all four methods to quadruple your chances of winning!

Is a raffle not exciting enough for you? Read on for more...

Create a Fak?mon for one of two new Pok?ball collectibles

Five years after the original Pok?ball collectible was first released in October 2013, we are finally expanding the line-up with two new designs: The Moon Ball and the Love Ball. Best of all, you won't even need to win a super lucky raffle! These new pokeballs aren't just for TBT's 1%.

pokeball-moon.png
pokeball-love.png

The Beauties

Want one? Enter our Create a Fakemon event by designing your own new Pok?mon creature in both an original drawing and a written description!

Successful entries in both categories will net you...

• A guaranteed Moon Ball OR Love Ball - yes, you have to choose!
  • Two Pok?ball raffle entries
  • 100 TBT Bells
Reduced prizes are available if you can't complete both entries, but you'll miss out on the Moon Ball and Love Ball.

For more details and how to submit your entry, head over to the Create a Fakemon event thread in the Pokemon Center board here.

Solve the Pok?mon Mirror Challenge

For another entry into our Pok?ball raffle, try and solve the mirror challenge below. Take a detailed look at the image below and guess which Pok?mon is hiding inside it. The techniques used are similar to the House of Mirrors event from The Bell Tree Fair. In fact, this mirror is an unused challenge from TBT Fair 2016!

Pok?mon Mirror Challenge

PokeWeek2018MirrorChallenge.png

Hint:
The answer is a Pok?mon introduced in Generations IV, V, VI, or VII.

To submit your guess, send a private message to Isabelle (click here) containing the answer in the private message title. If it's not in the title, it won't count. One guess per user.

Please do not share your answer or hints with other users on the forum, you will forfeit all raffle entries.

Entries are due on November 23rd at 11:59pm Pacific Time.

Pok?mon Center bell bonus

Posting in the Pok?mon Center board will earn a small amount more than it normally does! Discuss the new Let's Go games here.

PokeWeek2018BannerPokemonCenter.png

That's everything for this Bell Tree Week. Enjoy everyone!

This is so cool! Thank you so much for such a fun week!

Looking forward to seeing what kind of Pok?mon everyone will come up with! I already have a general idea of what mine will look like.

Looking forward to seeing what kind of Pok?mon everyone will come up with! I already have a general idea of what mine will look like.

can't wait to see it
I created my own pokemon long ago and I still have the drawing of it, so maybe I'll submit that pokemon but of course I'll have to re-master the old drawing by re-drawing it over again.

Yayyy!! This is so exciting. Thank you guys for all of this. also DEFINITELY going for the loveball. Moonball who???

Last edited:
Awesome! I'm a long time Pokemon fan, so this is pretty cool! Sadly though I can only do the raffle ticket, can't create my own Pokemon or even guess that mirror image. :c

My Pokemon is going to be called Justin

- - - Post Merge - - -

and will bear a strong resemblance to Jambette

I feel like I'm looking too hard into the image haha, I guess I'll work on my submission and give it a fresh look at later. I don't know too much about Pokemon myself, but I feel like I'd be able to recognize a Pokemon in there at some point.

Last edited:
I was just thinking it would have been clever if the 2 Pok?balls were the Net Ball and Dive Ball. That way it would sort of correspond to the bug net and fishing rod in Animal Crossing.

I'm not complaining though. Moon Ball and Love Ball both have great designs that work well as collectibles.

This is awesome; I’m already thinking of ideas for an entry. :)

Why do I suck at these images. All I see is the shamrock collectible.

c2bb314d730066e4e092dcbeb156f8a4.png

Last edited:
Oh man I've already created so many fakemon lmao this will be a piece of cheesecake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back