TBT's Sixth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, children! Shockingly, there seems to have been a mix up with our Easter collectibles. The collectibles that were originally displayed were actually only prototypes. After realizing our mistake, we immediately rolled out a new set of more acceptable looking Easter eggs that we hope you all will love.

PriceJoke EggsNew Eggs
easterEggJokeCardboard.png

Thunder's Cardboard Egg
easterEggEevee.png

Eevee Easter Egg
easterEggJokeJPEG.png

Jeremy's JPEG Resetti Egg
easterEggLeafTicket.png

Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
easterEggJokeStar.png

Oblivia's Starpower Egg
easterEggFrost.png

Frost Easter Egg
easterEggJokeHappy.png

Oblivia's Happy Egg
easterEggDiscoBall.png

Disco Ball Easter Egg
easterEggJokeEyesClosed.png

Laudine's Eyes Closed Egg
easterEggAurora.png

Aurora Easter Egg
easterEggJokeBreakfast.png

Thunder's Golden Breakfast
easterEggGold.png

Golden Easter Egg
[/td]
[/td]

Special thanks to Laudine for designing our new eggs this year and to Thunder for our classic Golden Easter Egg, which is back, so he will not have to go hungry. All of the old eggs will change to these new designs. We hope you like them and if you're missing what you wanted most, don't forget that you can always trade your eggs with another TBTer!

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOO. You should have remastered the Starpower Egg. But hey, I love the Frost Easter Egg. Actually, I like all of them. Dang, I should have collected more eggs.

Good evening, children! Shockingly, there seems to have been a mix up with our Easter collectibles. The collectibles that were originally displayed were actually only prototypes. After realizing our mistake, we immediately rolled out a new set of more acceptable looking Easter eggs that we hope you all will love.

PriceJoke EggsNew Eggs
easterEggJokeCardboard.png

Thunder's Cardboard Egg
easterEggEevee.png

Eevee Easter Egg
easterEggJokeJPEG.png

Jeremy's JPEG Resetti Egg
easterEggLeafTicket.png

Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
easterEggJokeStar.png

Oblivia's Starpower Egg
easterEggFrost.png

Frost Easter Egg
easterEggJokeHappy.png

Oblivia's Happy Egg
easterEggDiscoBall.png

Disco Ball Easter Egg
easterEggJokeEyesClosed.png

Laudine's Eyes Closed Egg
easterEggAurora.png

Aurora Easter Egg
easterEggJokeBreakfast.png

Thunder's Golden Breakfast
easterEggGold.png

Golden Easter Egg
[/td]
[/td]

Special thanks to Laudine for designing our new eggs this year and to Thunder for our classic Golden Easter Egg, which is back, so Thunder he will not have to go hungry. All of the old eggs will change to these new designs. We hope you like them and if you're missing what you wanted most, don't forget that you can always trade your eggs with another TBTer!

ITS TOO LATE JEREMY I SAW YOU POST I SAW EVERYTHING

I love the Leaf Ticket and Disco Ball eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back