October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (46) +
ThisIsAGFXShopBannerX.png

Welcome to my shop. I accept requests that deal with banners and wallpapers. This is not a shop that has animal crossing sprites in it with pixelated backgrounds. This is a heavy effects shop. Looking for an avatar and signature? You're in luck. It just so happens that I do those for free. Go take a look at my GFX shop in the museum section.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Style examples are signatures. They are not banners/wallpapers

℘ STYLES ℘

Heavy Effect
MasterChief.png

Smudge
Warlock.png

Splatter
LinkHyruleWarriorsPlains.png

If you want to see more examples of my work, take a look at my photobucket and DeviantART.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

$ PAYMENT $

Banners are 300 TBT.
Wallpapers are 500 TBT.
I need to review your order before you pay me.
I won't start your order until the payment has been received.

= RULES =

I don't do animations (GIFs)
You can't take credit for my work
I can deny your order for whatever reason
You have to follow the order form posted in my shop
I ask for absolute respect towards me and other members in my shop

☷ EXTRA STUFF ☷

It takes me about one day to 1 week to fill out orders. I'm usually able to fill out orders in two days, depending on how busy I am.
If you want me to work with a specific render for your order, provide a link leading to the render or post the render in a spoiler. If you don't give me a specific render to work with, I will go find my own. Don't like that? Provide a render then.
Please note that the maximum size of a banner is 715x250. Maximum size for a wallpaper is whatever the size of your desktop is.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns, private message me.

☱ GFX VOCABULARY AND HOW TO UPLOAD AN IMAGE ☱

What's a render? A render is a character/person cut out from their background. An example would be Naruto, Link from the Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Mario, Master Chief, etc. You get the point. Want to find a render? Type "<Character> Render" in google search.
What's a stock? A stock is a background image. It can be a forest. It can be a volcano. It can be a city. It can be a field of grass.
How do I upload images to give to you? Simple. You can use a large variety of photo uploading websites (tinypic, photobucket, imgur, etc.). From there, you can copy/paste the link to an image (hopefully intertwined in text to make it look pretty like in my sample request). This is also how you upload an image for your signature as well (use the codes).

[B][COLOR="#B22222"]▲ ORDER FORM ▲[/COLOR][/B]

Banner/Wallpaper:
Render(s)/Stock(s):
Style:
Color:
Text:
Size:
Other:

[I]There is a sample request below[/I][/CENTER][/FONT]​

Last edited:
Sample Order

Banner/Wallpaper: Banner
Render(s)/Stock(s): Use this render (x). Stock is up to you.
Style: Heavy effect
Color: Dark and whatever you feel looks best.
Text: None.
Size: 715x250
Other: Put effects around his falchion sword.

Then I'd respond with...

@<PlaceUsernameHere>
ChromTheBabe.png

Last edited:

"IF YOU READ ALL OF THIS TEXT YOU NEED TO RE-THINK YOUR LIFE"
Well excuse you.

I like to place an order if no one wants to buy.

Banner/Wallpaper: Banner
Render(s)/Stock(s): Use this render (x). Use this stock (use the background of the render).
Style: Smudge
Color: Black and white or a monochrome of black/white
Text: Bird's Shop and Other Stuff
Size: 715x250
Other: Include lightning (can ignore this if you want to)

@Bird: Accepted.

@ryan88: Yes. I do. And that free shop is in the museum section. I've always charged people for banners and wallpapers. Avatars and signatures have and will always be free.

@Bird: Payment received. I'll start your request when I have the time. Thanks again for choosing WonderK's banner and wallpaper shop for your GFX needs.

Yeah. That was cheezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back