Kasuralixa's Art Shop -- CLOSED

Do you mean two hyper realistic portraits or two people in one? I don't do multiple person portraits but you are allowed up to 2 commissions.
Also, my avatar isn't a painting :p its a portrait shot of me by one of my close friends, so I don't really know how to paint it like that :s

Oh ok :p and two separate portraits

Omg I want your art but you have so many requests *^* Good luck!
Thank you ^^ A lot of my requests arent paid for so honestly if you really want something you should still say so :)

Hey! I just gotta find my game ;-; misplaced it,
Let me know when you find it, then!

Hey! I will surely request when i get the bells! , My question is though, How many wishlist items would you need to be eligible for the discount ?
Around 5 or so items would be fine--most of my wishlist items are rare so I understand if you can't get a lot of them.

Oh ok :p and two separate portraits
Alright, I'll put you down for two then ^^

I'm available now for the payment, feel free to PM/VM when you are ready!
I just got online. I'll VM you when I've added you and my gates are open ^^

Well if you're interested, I would love some art of my OC c:
clicky

There's a bunch of information about her under the picture, and I love multiple interpretations of OCs, so if you feel inspired, please draw her! ^^
I have plenty of AC bells so I would be more than happy to pay whatever you would like, more than 2.5mil is easy for me c:

Well if you're interested, I would love some art of my OC c:
clicky

There's a bunch of information about her under the picture, and I love multiple interpretations of OCs, so if you feel inspired, please draw her! ^^
I have plenty of AC bells so I would be more than happy to pay whatever you would like, more than 2.5mil is easy for me c:

I really love her! So you'd want a hyper realistic portrait right? I'd absolutely love to paint her for you--shes very unique and interesting! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

0h it's 1478 3818 4059

Your town, mine is a mess

I've added you! I'll let you know when my gates are open.

I really love her! So you'd want a hyper realistic portrait right? I'd absolutely love to paint her for you--shes very unique and interesting! ^^

I'd love one! And honestly, you can paint her anyway you like <3 How does 10mil sound? I could drop it all off when you're finished with Cupcakes ^^

I'd love one! And honestly, you can paint her anyway you like <3 How does 10mil sound? I could drop it all off when you're finished with Cupcakes ^^

That sounds wonderful ^^ I'll go ahead and add you now. Do you want to pay through retail? That'll probably be easier for you.

Hey everyone! Sorry I wasn't able to get online until now >_<

Its up to you, but the sooner you give it to me the sooner I move your commission to the confirmed commissions list! So it doesn't really matter if you take your time, but itll take longer for me to get to your commission.

Your original offer is 3m, is that still okay? And I dunno when I'll actually be online >_< School just started and my sleep schedule is crazy so I don't really have a definite window when I'll be up. When are you usually online? I can just make sure to be awake/online then.

I'll add you to the waiting list now ^^

Alright ^^ Just let me know when you're usually online or give me a certain day/time! ^^

Thanks, can you send me a pm about the payment?

People Being Drawn: 2 ( x & x )
the second link has a few more references if you need it :>
Type of Drawing (chibi, hyperrealistic, etc): hyperrealistic
Eye Color: refer to pic
Hair Color: refer to pic
Outfit reference (include QR code if applicable): N/A
Pose information: None preferred !
Payment Offer:
Bamboo Grass + Veggie Basket + Fruit Basket + Princess Table + Dollhouse Dress + Sloppy Chair + KK Ballad + KK Faire + KK Love Song + Mountain Song + Pondering + Wandering + Violet Screen + Tulip Dresser + Hibiscus Clock + Hydrangea Bed + Pansy Table + Azalea Stool + Lily Lamp
How many more bells would I need to pay ? :>
Any Extra Information/Details:

People Being Drawn: 2 ( x & x )
the second link has a few more references if you need it :>
Type of Drawing (chibi, hyperrealistic, etc): hyperrealistic
Eye Color: refer to pic
Hair Color: refer to pic
Outfit reference (include QR code if applicable): N/A
Pose information: None preferred !
Payment Offer:
Bamboo Grass + Veggie Basket + Fruit Basket + Princess Table + Dollhouse Dress + Sloppy Chair + KK Ballad + KK Faire + KK Love Song + Mountain Song + Pondering + Wandering + Violet Screen + Tulip Dresser + Hibiscus Clock + Hydrangea Bed + Pansy Table + Azalea Stool + Lily Lamp
How many more bells would I need to pay ? :>
Any Extra Information/Details:

You want two portraits, right? They'd be 1.5m each at minimum so 3m minimum with wishlist items. Is that okay?

Back