Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
I really wasn't sure if I should post this in the Museum since it's writing, or in the Basement, so I settled with the Cafe.

So basically, I'll give 3 random words and then you have to write a short story/paragraph somehow relating all three words. I'll try to update the words each day, so if you're bored and feel like writing something then you can reply with a story~

Today's words are:
Boutique, Whale, and Stars

Happy writing! I'll update with a story soon!

I like this challenge. I'll bookmark this page.

Mr. Whale was extremely frustrated. The Christmas season was upon them and he had to get his wife a perfect present or she would blow her spout out. He decided to go to the mainland to go gift shopping. He jumped out of the water and landed on some sunbathing teenagers on the beach. He could feel their bones crumble under his enormous weight. Mr. Whale flopped his way down Main Street until he spotted a fancy upclass boutique. Maybe a nice dress would be just the thing for Mrs. Whale. He crashed through the door and the people inside screamed and ran away. Mr. Whale looked through their selection of clothes. They were hideous. If he didn't like them, Mrs. Whale wouldn't either. Performing a frustrated 180 degree turn he spotted the gift that would rock her Christmas. It was a lovely star spangled dress. It was glittery blue with tiny little yellow stars dotted across the surface of the dress. It was just her size too! Making his way to the checkout counter, the clerk merely fainted. Annoyed, Mr. Whale dropped a twenty and flopped his way back to the Big Blue.

Back