Will the white buttons would look good on the ACNH Switch??

joiseu

Bells
Hi everyone, I preordered the special AC Switch and it is set to arrive on Monday next week. I really loved the pastel colours on the joycon but not a big fan of the black buttons. I’m hoping to mod my Switch and change all the buttons (I mean all, plus, minus, home and capture button) to white. Do you guys think it would look good or would it look “washed out” with white buttons on pastel colours? I don’t wanna waste my money and run the risk of breaking my joycons only to find out that it wouldn’t look good at all. Do ya’ll think I should go through with it??

Last edited:
i think it would look good but really it only matters what you think since it’ll be yours.

If it was a regular Switch I'd say go for it, if anything happens you can just buy some replacement joycons, but since it's the special limited edition switch I personally wouldn't risk it unless you're experienced with modding consoles.

How do you plan on going about changing them to white? Just curious! If you decide to go through with it, I wish you luck :) I think it would look amazing with white buttons.

Last edited:
If it was a regular Switch I'd say go for it, if anything happens you can just buy some replacement joycons, but since it's the special limited edition switch I personally wouldn't risk it unless you're experienced with modding consoles.

How do you plan on going about changing them to white? Just curious! If you decide to go through with it, I wish you luck :) I think it would look amazing with white buttons.

honestly, replacing the buttons shouldn't be all that difficult, I'd think

just a matter of opening up the controllers and swapping out the button shells, before then reclosing

(the joystick may prove to be be trickier though. idk how that's situated within the controller)

Last edited:
Switching the buttons is a little difficult (I stripped two screws just getting the back plate off... they're on there pretty tight.)
But I would wait until you get the switch and look at it/get a feel for it before deciding to change the buttons

Back