• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which map ? 😱

ItsJuly

Bells
Hey guys c:
Im really sorry to bother you, if this post is not wanted, I will delete it!!! :)

My problem is I cant stop to reset. I also have got powersave, so everytime I see a good map (imo) I save it. Now Im stucking between three maps, and I just can not decide which to pick. T.T
What do you say guys?
Which one would you take and why?

1 https://ibb.co/eDMwAn
2 https://ibb.co/kudbAn
3 https://ibb.co/nNmUVn

Sorry, I would prefer to make a poll but somehow I cant handle it with my mobile phone D:

I really like all of them! I love having the plaza and townhall next to eachother. I'm not a huge fan of having a private beach though, like the second map has. I would probably go for the third one, I like everything about it. What I dislike about the first map is the dead space in the upper right corner. I'm personally not a huge fan of small spaces of land, but it's all up to you, of course.

Last edited:
They all look like they could work really well. You ended up plotting for your mayor's house on the last picture. Does that mean you're leaning more towards that one? After all, if that is the truth, you should just go with it. We aren't the ones who will have to work in the town/land whenever we boot up the game. So it's best that you also pick one that you like.

Like the others said, they all look really nice.

First one: really nice river, re tail is closer to the beach if thats your style. Where the tree is, it has more space for itself and things you can add. The only cons I have for this one is, the beach is pretty natural, not much to say about it and the bit at the top where the river ends, that area is hard to add anything nice to it.

second one: Again nice area where all the buildings are placed. Retail is near beach, tree is off to the corner which gives it a nice focus on just the tree. River is nice but the con to this is how small the other side is, unless you can work with it or could be the place where you can put your villagers houses or just your players houses at. It also has a private beach that you can use if you want.

third one: my fav out of the three, just because of the way the river is. Kinda the river I want XD The beach is nice, again the alyout where builings are, is really nice. You can work with alot of space in this one. You can with all the others, but with this one it has a neater look to it, you know you can certain things to the land, but you don't have to add too much to make it look nice. Th other ones are more too open and you got to wonder what you can add to make the it actually look like a town.

Hop this helped in some way XD Good luck~

Personally not a fan of any of those, but number 1 is the best out of the 3.

Thanks for your opinions c:

For now, I wont take the first map. i dunno, just prefer 2 and 3 more.
I know that I am the one who has to decide, and that no one of you can do it for me.
Im such a weirdo t.t It feels like I never pick a map. I resetted a lot and I guess I will never be satisfied lol

Probably I should just start to play with one of them.
I like both. I like the river from 2, but @Giddy , like you pointed out, Im afraid of having “too much“ space and not knowing how to use it ����
I also like map 3, the river looks amazing imo, but it feels like I wont have enough space lol
But all in all it looks really cute. Wish there also was a secret beach because I adore those!

Thanks for your opinions c:

For now, I wont take the first map. i dunno, just prefer 2 and 3 more.
I know that I am the one who has to decide, and that no one of you can do it for me.
Im such a weirdo t.t It feels like I never pick a map. I resetted a lot and I guess I will never be satisfied lol

Probably I should just start to play with one of them.
I like both. I like the river from 2, but @Giddy , like you pointed out, Im afraid of having “too much“ space and not knowing how to use it ����
I also like map 3, the river looks amazing imo, but it feels like I wont have enough space lol
But all in all it looks really cute. Wish there also was a secret beach because I adore those!

Maybe look at some dream adresses and see what other people use the space for. It really depends on how many trees, flowers and what pwps you'ld like to use. Cause you could make a small, cozy little tree woodland area or something, depends what you feel like you are gonna do with it.
And no worries, I would probably do the same once I start my second copy. XD If you can't think of what you would do with it, maybe choose different maps? Don't worry about it too much~

Not too fond of any of them, the river splitting the town into a large, and small area, but I guess you could build your house on the small area, away from those pesky animals.

I'd go with map #3. ^_^

I like number 1, it's close to the retail shop and the beach entrance that way it makes it easier to sell bugs and fishes from the island. I also like how the river makes it look like a stair case, I don't see that very often

Back