• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which is Better?

UltraByte said:
Even though I've never played PH (and don't want to), it's better. TP was just.... so.... bad.
Urge to kill rising.....

haven't played PH but TP was an awesome game. Yes it wasn't quite OoT but it was still a great game.

PHANTOMTWILIGHTTALESMARIO said:
Phantom Hourglass or Twilight Princess
you be the verdict
I'm the verdict?

Then Guilty. Definitely Guilty.

Lock them both up for 50 years.

Easily Twilight Princess. I'm around 5 hours into PH, and though it's a fantastic game, I felt more engrossed by Twilight Princess.

The part with the rain and the message of suffering in that part is one of the best moments in gaming history.

TP. I've heard mixed reactions to PH. (I played the demo and it was pretty good, but...) But TP was amazing. Like Sporge said, OoT was still a lot better, but TP is a close second.

The best part is the FINAL (As in last part) boss battle. But I won't give it away.

I be the verdict? I don't think you understand what you're saying. But Twilight Princess.

theark_2.PNG

Back