ethreal
Bells
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
If you could come get you own coffee as a villlager, what coffee beans, how much sugar, and how much milk would you put into your coffee?

My coffee:
-Mocha
-a little bit of milk
-two spoonfuls of sugar

I don?t drink coffee, but.
- Blue Mountain
- Lots of Milk
- 3 Sugar
it sounds sweet :3

Well, if you're a regular villager the milk/sugar ratio in your coffee is equal. I prefer mine with lots of milk and no sugar. I guess I would rather sacrifice milk than take sugar (yuck). :p

Coffee beans: blend.

Last edited:
I don't like coffee unless it's combined with a lot of stuff that makes it taste more like candy. Sooo mocha, lots of milk, three sugar (and whipped cream, peppermint shot, chocolate shot...)

Last edited:
house blend, regular half n half and 2 lumps

I think you can actually choose your type of coffee if you go everyday. Eventually Brewster will ask one day what beans you want, then the next day he will ask for the milk, and then the next day the amount of sugar. Everyday after that it will be considered your usual and you can ask for it! You can tell if you have a lot of milk or sugar by the appearance of the coffee!! Just though I'd share :)

I'd probably have the house blend, just a bit of milk and x3 sugar.

...although, i usually like way more sugar in my coffee, but i seldom drink coffee anyways.

I've never actually had coffee, but since I have more of a savoury tooth than sweet I would drink:

Kilimanjaro
A little milk
Two sugars

Back