• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What would you call the next Animal Crossing game?

NicPlays

Bells
User Title Color Change
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
If you could decide on the name of the next Animal Crossing game, what would it be? Mine would be something like "Animal Crossing: A New Life" or something like that. Animal Crossing: RORY FREE! is good too

I always like to imagine the game like your own adventure so IL go with this

Animal crossing adventure quest

cries because i have rory in my town why this

but it depends on the ind of animal crossing. Happy home designer kind of animal crossing or regular.

If it was regular animal crossing I'd probs make a fairytale themed animal crossing where all the animals were dressed as like knights and princesses and kings and queens and such cause I'm trash. So I'd probs name it something like Animal Crossing: Fantasy Life or something cheesy like that. Since apparently talking animals and teddy bears isn't fantasy enough for me.

If you could decide on the name of the next Animal Crossing game, what would it be? Mine would be something like "Animal Crossing: A New Life" or something like that. Animal Crossing: RORY FREE! is good too

I think New Leaf was picked because it kind of sounds like new life, but New Leaf is a better title because of the prominence of leaves in the game. So I'd doubt they'd go with New Life as a title right after New Leaf.

I think New Leaf was picked because it kind of sounds like new life, but New Leaf is a better title because of the prominence of leaves in the game. So I'd doubt they'd go with New Life as a title right after New Leaf.

i think they picked new leaf because like the phrase "Turning over a new leaf" you as the villager is "turning over a new leaf" and is becoming the mayor of the town

Well, the name of an AC game is usually based on what the game is centered around, at least for the past two installments. Like, in City Folk there was obviously the city, and in New Leaf you are literally turning over a new leaf by changing your life and moving to a new town to become the mayor. They're also all common phrases/idioms.

On that note, no I have no idea what the new game might be called b/c I have no idea where the series could go past New Leaf as I am not creative enough. But this guy sure is! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1LHFlBO6M

The modeling and effort put in is unreal, but the title is awesome, Make Believe! Something like that I could see in the future.

Back