What is currency

Wonton.y

Bells
I recently joined this forums page, and i've been seeing a lot of posts about selling things for "TBT". I've looked for while now without seeing any way to find out what it is.

Would someone be able to explain to me what TBT is and if there's any other currency form that is used on the forums?

EDIT : What is everything? There are items? what are items? What is life?

Last edited:
TBT or 'The Bell Tree (bells)' is the site currency that you can use to buy things from other games. You get those from posting and from others giving it to you, as of right now you have 13 TBT.

IGB or 'In game bells' are for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, if you play that you can use those bells to buy things from others or sell them, idk.

There are also many other currencies (that i don't know of) for other games that you'll have to find out

There are also collectibles which are some nice little decorations to add to your sidebar (as you can see in my sidebar there is a pear and an egg and a rose collectible that i bought off others for TBT) Those are pretty expensive so you'll have to save up for them and you can also sell those for in-game items and stuff.

Also, i don't know the meaning of life either, buddy D:

Last edited:
Back