• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

wanna wifi

AHHH...I wish my wifi worked I tried to go to someones town but the firewall kept blocking out the connection. Oh and I also heard there are some bad gliches that can happen in wifi!!!!!! Like the other person COULD POSSIBLE STEAL UR GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT TRUST EVERYONE

technoxmaniac said:
i would most definitely wifi with you when i get the game
No, this is for WW, that is why it is in this part. :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :gyroidconfused:

SpikeHawk said:
technoxmaniac said:
i would most definitely wifi with you when i get the game
No, this is for WW, that is why it is in this part. :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroidspin: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :gyroid360: :gyroidconfused:
yes i saw that after i posted it but i edited it

yeah but do you have wii wifi? because my computer doesn't function when i change from wpa to wep. i can only talk sending messages on wii. (i could talk on this using internet channel....)

thats COOL SO NINTENDOFAN510 you got the internet channel. Its my fave channel I got the channel like a week ago its AWESOME!!!!

Back