Want:
137 Cookie pending
256 Diva
336 Pierce pending
221 Kody pending
123 Fuchsia pending
272 Skye

17 Ursala (priority)

I'd preferably like to trade popular cards (bolded) for other popular cards, or for multiple cards.
I'm also trading WA cards for popular cards, multiple cards, or WA for WA.

I will only ship to the US atm. Cards will come in protective top loaders.
Leave a comment below or preferably DM me if you want to trade. Thanks! I will not trade WA or popular cards to people with 0 feedback.

Last edited:
Probably a super long shot, but I have a 272 Skye and need a 150 Coco;;
I've got a lot of other cards for trade as well if there's anything else you want. It looks like you've got your Fuschia covered?

Hi!. I messaged you a week ago about our on-going trade, hoping to hear back from you soon!

Not quite sure what’s going on but it’s been a month since we were supposed to mail out our cards (and since you last responded to me) I mailed mine to you but I’m not sure if you just never sent your half out or if they got lost in the mail. I don’t know what to do but please message me back ASAP so we can figure something out.

Would you be willing to accept multiple cards for Beaue? I have Octavian, Poppy, and others.

Would you be willing to accept multiple cards for Beaue? I have Octavian, Poppy, and others.
They’re not responding to anyone, I haven’t heard from them since June 27th and never got the cards they were suppose to send.

They’re not responding to anyone, I haven’t heard from them since June 27th and never got the cards they were suppose to send.
I haven't been online in a long time since I quit playing ACNH and stopped trading. One of the last trades I did I got genuinely scammed out of my most valuable card and it bummed me out so much that I haven't been interested in the game or the cards since. I've also been busy with adult human stuff.

I'm sending your card back tomorrow. I am not a scammer, I wouldn't have perfect feedback if I was. I apologize for the stress and the trouble.

I am no longer trading cards so I'm going to lock this thread. Thanks so much to everyone who has traded with me since I joined. Once I get back into ACNH I'll start trading again. Good luck everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back