VIllagers through the ages!

Ami Mercury

Bells
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Is there any villager you have had in every AC game? How do your line ups compare to your towns in previous games?

For me there is;

GC: Hopper, Elvis, Peanut, Amelia, Bertha, Spike, Kabuki, Rolf, Snake, Pinky, Tutu, Aziz, Rex, Bessie, Alli
WW: Hopper, Rocco, Elvis, Amelia, Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top, Marina
CF: Hopper, Elvis, Stitches, Octavian, Tammi, Cesar, Pekoe, Amelia, Chester, Champ
NL: Hopper, Hans, Mira, Clay, Drago, Phoebe, Ankha, Rory, Marina, Bam

I have had Hopper in every game! NL is also my first without Amelia (Though that might change when I get my 2nd town!), and first without Elvis!

Last edited:
I only played acww & acnl and I had most of my dreamies be villagers from my previous ac game xD
I loved them too much ;w;
WW: Maple, Goldie, Rosie, Tangy, Lobo, Caroline, Filbert, Peanut
NL: Maple, Goldie, Filbert, Peanut, Marshal, Merry, Beau, Pekoe, Blanche, Chief

I only play a little on AC:WW not to mention there is pirated download and R4 card, so I don't really remember villager I obtain normally instead lols~ Only remember Walker and Nibbles I got back then =x Currently Walker is living in my town cause I really like him and I just let Nibbles go off =x

i have both bob and peanut in my gamecube and ds towns and i also had the in wild world (before i traded it in sobs).

gc: bob, peanut, alli, teddy, groucho, fang, stella, midge, ursala, alfonso, goose
ww: bob, peanut, robin, roscoe, dora, pierce, purrl, peewee
nl: bob, peanut, snake, ankha, stitches, pompom, fuchsia, muffy, wolfgang, lopez

I only have the Wii and 3DS versions.

It seems Opal didn't want to leave me :/

Idk I'm almost ceetain I've had most GC villagerals but my current lineup is something like:
GC: Stella Boris Tiara Pinky Chevre Iggy Olive Rio Hank Pango Gonzo Bones Chico and idk i cant check

I had so many WW towns but I think this was my last one????
WW: Drift Rhonda Stitches Rowan Rocco Baabara Marina and Patty???

Im sure I had Patty in GCN and Stitches, Rhonda and Drift followed on to my NL town

Idk about CF i hardly played it tbh but
CF: Chester Blaire Anabelle ????????????

Ah NL like idk WW was too easy to get dreamies and even now im missing 1 or 2 woops lole
NL: Merengue Cherry Zucker Willow Ankha Drift Fang and Kyle

Idk half my villagers are new and I didn't really play LGTTC so everyone but Drift is new
I did have Rhonda though and I lost her in TTing accident
I also had Ozzie in GC and NL but TT accident
I also had Stitches but I sold him (why)
Anabelle decided to crash the party again ew you were first gone for a reason
I also had Bones in GCN and NL woops

New leaf is my first game but I did get the chance to play the ds version (sorry I don't know what it is called) for a little while and I had Mitzi in that town and I was really excited when I had her in new leaf!

I've had Joey as a starter in AC GameCube and WW, and as a non-starter in NL, never had him in CF though...

I can't remember what my villagers were in old games. But Vesta seems to have plagued all of my towns at some point and I don't even like her. :(

Last edited:
I have always had Bob, but I don't yet have him in New Leaf. He is a dreamie though, so hopefully one day!

Whitney has been (and still is) in everyone of my games (WW / CF / NL)

Chief is next having been in WW and NL

..that's it !

I don't have any villagers that appeared in all three games, but a few of them have appeared in more than one.

Wild World and City Folk: Daisy, Jitters, Mint, Teddy

City Folk and New Leaf: Alfonso, Ruby, Freya, Winnie, Chow, Spork

Last edited:
I've had all four of the localized versions of AC, but none of the villagers I've had re-appeared in my towns with the exception of Cube in WW and NL. To be honest, WW was so long ago for me that I forgot I even had Cube (and his picture!) there until I went back to check on my town. Pretty surprising for me at the time!

In my gamecube game I remember having Kitty, Apollo & Mint. I haven't really had 1 villager that lived in all my different towns.

Back