Villager Plot Reset Question

rivulet

shsl gamer
Bells
So I still don't understand the villager plot reset trick.

When Punchy moves out, I'll have eight villagers. The day after that, will it randomly generate a villager, or does it take time?

You might have a new villager or you might not. You're not 100% guaranteed to have a new villager moving in until it's been at least a week since your last villager moved out.

it might not be the next day. i would be careful and start with a new character everyday, and if you don't see any plot then feel free to go back on your mayor.

on the 7th day though there will always be a plot.

Oh, okay.

I have another question, could I time travel to like 11:50 PM after Punchy moves out, then wait till twelve, would there be a chance a villager plot would appear?

Oh, okay.

I have another question, could I time travel to like 11:50 PM after Punchy moves out, then wait till twelve, would there be a chance a villager plot would appear?

a new day doesnt start until 6am.

Ohh, okay.

What if I time traveled to 5:50 AM or something?

(Sorry, I just really don't want to screw anything up here ||D)
theres a chance it will show up
i would time travel to 5:50am on my main acc, then save and quit and wait a few mins before going on a new character. if you're on your main acc and a new day starts and theres a villager plot, i dont think you'll be able to change it.

theres a chance it will show up
i would time travel to 5:50am on my main acc, then save and quit and wait a few mins before going on a new character. if you're on your main acc and a new day starts and theres a villager plot, i dont think you'll be able to change it.

Okay, thanks!

Back