• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Plot Help

tobi!

Untamed Egg
Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Blue Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
So...I have had Claudia, Phoebe, O'Hare.
When they left, they left an obviously present dirt square.
Well...Sheldon moved right into Phoebe's square.
When he left, Dotty immediately moved into his square.
When Claudia left, Snake moved into her square.
When O'Hare left, Maelle moved right into his square.
Has this happened to anyone else?

View attachment 71632
View attachment 71633
View attachment 71634

In my experience, villagers are more inclined to plot near other villagers, or player houses. So having a plot placed down where a villager used to be seems to be a similar type of thing. I've had it happen before, so I don't think it's terribly unusual.

It's normal. Villagers tend to either place their house near a character's house, next to other villager houses and where a villager's house used to be. I'm sure it happens to everyone.

There always seems to be hot spots where villagers decide to plot down that's why I try so hard to plot reset. This has happened to me before with Ed, Phoebe, Hazel, and Diana, they just love that one spot behind my house and I just could't get them to move elsewhere after I saw them plot near that same area time and again so I just had to settle. It's not unusual at all though. Unless it's a bothersome spot for villagers to plop themselves in, then there's nothing wrong :)

The most common place I get a new home is right on top of or one space over from the villager that has moved out most recently. I also think there are best spots in town, and my villagers have grouped themselves together. But taking the previous villager's spot has happened maybe 75% of the time?

Back