• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ven's Catalog Shop!

I'll put both your orders in! Just let me do the first five first c: and I'll update you on your questions! Also which TV did you want? The 20 or 50
50 sounds.. ok...a lot but good!! Thank you sm

Was about to do yours! the total will be 32 tbt is that ok :O?

Hi, Ryuichii! Could I please get the following items, if they are still available? Just let me know if something isn't available- no big deal. If you're all done for the day, I can also trade tomorrow if that's okay with you.

1. Antique Console Table
2. Antique Bed
3. Cute DIY Table
4. Imperial Partition
5. Imperial Bed

Total: 25 TBT

Hi, Ryuichii! Could I please get the following items, if they are still available? Just let me know if something isn't available- no big deal. If you're all done for the day, I can also trade tomorrow if that's okay with you.

1. Antique Console Table
2. Antique Bed
3. Cute DIY Table
4. Imperial Partition
5. Imperial Bed

Total: 25 TBT

I'll see if I can fit it in ^^' It'll take me some time

Sending out DODO codes now!

Hey! I'm interested in the following items if you're still doing orders today :)
Diner Chair
Diner Counter Chair
Diner Counter Table
Diner Neon Sign
Dinnerware

Hi, I'm interested in these items:

Hamster Cage
Pet food bowl
Kitchen island
Open frame kitchen
Pop-up toaster
Stove espresso maker
Pot rack
Soup kettle
Microwave
Hammock

Can you let me know the colors of the items? Thank you!

Flashy-Flower Sign, Tatami Bed, Zen Cushion, Go Board, Autograph Cards

1. Arcade Combat Game
2. Arcade Fighting Game
3. Cute DIY Table
4. Fireplace
5. Hamster Cage
6. Wall Mounted TV ( 20 in. & 50 in.)
7. Whirlpool Bath
37tbt!

What colors are the party garland and toaster

Doing your guys orders now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you guys for a successful opening! I didn't think it would blow up like this :) Doing more orders tomorrow! Sorry to everyone I couldn't get to! I will be updating a few things (pricing and what not) So pleases read over that again.

Back