Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Blue Feather
Purple Feather
so I've never bought a user title color change item before but I've considered doing it for a while. I was wondering what colors are available? in case we can't just pick any color we want.

so I've never bought a user title color change item before but I've considered doing it for a while. I was wondering what colors are available? in case we can't just pick any color we want.
You can choose any color you want. When you purchase it, there will be a place to enter the hex code of the color you want, so you can choose not only the color but the exact shade you like. Once you have formatted it, it will always be that color and if you want a different color, you'll have to buy another one. Whichever one you have active, will be the color that shows up.

I have purchased a couple now with my seashells and I love them!

You can choose any color you want. When you purchase it, there will be a place to enter the hex code of the color you want, so you can choose not only the color but the exact shade you like. Once you have formatted it, it will always be that color and if you want a different color, you'll have to buy another one. Whichever one you have active, will be the color that shows up.

I have purchased a couple now with my seashells and I love them!
that's super cool! ty for letting me know ☺

@LadyDestani where do i buy it?
Click on the Shop icon at the top right and click on the word Shop in the dropdown. Go to page 2 and you'll see two different versions of the User Title Color Change. They work exactly the same way, but one costs TBT bells and one costs seashells if you have them.

Back