• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

User Title Color not working due to mistake

Luxen

Jacques Fan Club
Bells
Switch
6552-2325-6616
Blue Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Vesta
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Summer Shell
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
A while ago, I purchased a User Title Color Change from the shop with my seashells that I've been holding onto since forever. I put in a hex code to preview it, but I assumed that there wasn't such a feature at first (for some reason) and that it wasn't a single use item. (I haven't been on here in quite some time, so I completely forgot about that.) After hitting 'Save', I noticed that the color I chose wasn't working at all and searched around the board to see if anyone else had run into this issue before.

It didn't take long for me to find a [URL="https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?477126-User-Title-Color]recent thread about it[/URL] and it turns out that I most likely did the same mistake that person did: forgetting to enter # alongside the hex code.

If it's not too much trouble, I request that the item be removed from my inventory and my seashells refunded so that I may purchase another one to fix my mistake. (As a one-time courtesy, which was the solution offered to the affected person from the aforementioned thread.)

You're all set with the refund and removal, just be sure to follow the instructions outlined in the thread you linked and preview prior to saving.

:)

Back