[US] 010 NA Pascal Duplicate, 061 JPN Tutu, 054 JPN Deena - Looking to Trade

Opulation

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hey, guys! I recently was gifted an extra NA Pascal, as well as two JPN cards, Tutu and Deena. I’m hoping to get them to someone who would need them for a collection, and trade for a few cards I also need!

I’m not looking for anything in particular, so absolutely feel free to make me an offer, or show me your trade lists.

Just a run down of things I might be interested in:
•Other SP cards, Katrina, one of the Isabelles, etc.
•Amelia, Hamphrey, Aurora, Alli, Mint, Roscoe, Del, Sly, Muffy, Melba.

I have other popular card interests, but I don’t think these cards are worth those, so I haven’t listed them. Honestly, any of your offers will be considered. You can also feel free to PM me.

Thank you for considering, either way!

No, I’m sorry. I’m not a real big fan of any of the chickens. If I can’t find a trade, though, I’ll be happy to come back and see what card(s) you needed and gift them over.

No, I’m sorry. I’m not a real big fan of any of the chickens. If I can’t find a trade, though, I’ll be happy to come back and see what card(s) you needed and gift them over.

that's totally fine! i'm sure you will find a trade though! hmu if you don't!

Hi, I have Roscoe :) do you have any other cards for trade or just the ones in your op?

Hi, I have Roscoe :) do you have any other cards for trade or just the ones in your op?

Hey! Basically just the ones in my OP, if it was just for Roscoe. I have a couple other more popular cards like Kyle, and Drago, but I’m not super willing to trade them unless the offer was too good to pass up.

Hey! Basically just the ones in my OP, if it was just for Roscoe. I have a couple other more popular cards like Kyle, and Drago, but I’m not super willing to trade them unless the offer was too good to pass up.

I would be willing to trade Roscoe and 1-2 other cards for Kyle if you're interested in any of these :) I can also offer just Wolfgang (or Lobo) for Kyle.

056 Bangle
060 Samson
078 Roscoe
092 Henry
153 Alfonso
191 Marcel
255 Wolfgang
278 Dora
378 Barold
379 Nibbles
382 Lobo
390 O'Hare

Let me know if you're interested in trading or not, please. Thank you!

Last edited:
I would be willing to trade Roscoe and 1-2 other cards for Kyle if you're interested in any of these :) I can also offer just Wolfgang (or Lobo) for Kyle.

056 Bangle
060 Samson
078 Roscoe
092 Henry
153 Alfonso
191 Marcel
255 Wolfgang
278 Dora
378 Barold
379 Nibbles
382 Lobo
390 O'Hare

Let me know if you're interested in trading or not, please. Thank you!

I am interested in Wolfgang and Lobo... I would probably trade Kyle for Lobo. But I need to think about it some. If I did trade for one, would you be willing to sell the other? If so, how much?

If it would be okay to PM you, I will do so once I make a decision. And of course, feel free to trade them in the meantime if you find an offer you want to take! Thank you for your offer, either way. ^_^

I am interested in Wolfgang and Lobo... I would probably trade Kyle for Lobo. But I need to think about it some. If I did trade for one, would you be willing to sell the other? If so, how much?

If it would be okay to PM you, I will do so once I make a decision. And of course, feel free to trade them in the meantime if you find an offer you want to take! Thank you for your offer, either way. ^_^

I would love to trade Lobo for Kyle! I'm not very interested in selling them though, sorry! I'd like to try and trade Wolfgang for another popular villager like Skye, Marina, etc..

Sounds good to me, I'm in no hurry so please take your time on deciding. I'll let you know if anyone offers for them in the meantime. Thanks again! :)

Back