• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Thought I'd let you know

JJRamone2 said:
yeah, the weirder thing was before we knew my friend Tom and I were talking about what we would do in a code red, and I was like, "wow what if this power outage was actually a code red, eh?"
And once again, something sorta like that just happened to me... I was JUST thinking about all the times I have some thought about something/talked about it, and then a while later it happens/there is something related to that.

Oh yeah, and this reminds me of about a week ago, what happened at my school.

It was like a few minutes before lunch, and I was in my.. uhh, 4th hour? anyway, we were about to leave when an announcement came on and said "this is a lockdown, please remain calm" I wasn't really scared, because they would have said more if there was someone in the school or something.

So anyway, a little later the principal leads us straight to the lunchroom, without letting us go to our lockers, and then we never hear anything about what happened...

But, all the rumors about it had almost the same thing. This guy after gym, got mad at our gym teacher in the locker room started swearing at him and somehow broke his own arm o_O The police did come, I dunno why though.

Dang JJ, that's just plain horrible. I hope the person is found . . . This is what happens when either parents are unattentive and let their kids out with guns (and why would a normal family need a gun, anyhow? :\), or when gun companies sell it to underage kids. For crying out loud, it's easy to do... The Virginia Tech killer bought his gun off of eBay. :|

I hope things get better, JJ, and I wish you all the best.

Back