Things you want in future updates?

1. A Nook's Cranny upgrade (or multiples)
2. Brewster and The Roost (mainly for the coffee serving minigame)
3. An island like the Kapp'n island in New Leaf to play minigames on
4. More furniture sets
5. Incorporate NPCs who can overstay their welcome like Kicks, Leif, and Label into existing shops to make room for potentially new NPCs like Gracie + someone to craft sea creature models

As for Brewster’s cafe and other npc shops (Leif, Kicks, theater, Katrina, etc) they could expand Harv’s island to include these - and it would be a shopping district. Kapp’n could have an island - it would be easy to get to by either having him park a boat on the dock or taking the plane there. Another thing I’d like to see is Able’s expanding to have a Labelle store added on - Label would stock one or two Labelle items in a random color and would open after you had completed x amount of her clothing challenges. She could also sell special color varieties of certain or new sets and sell them there for a crazy price tag (like City Folk.) Edit: just had a thought - Nintendo could add the sets missing from New Leaf and sell them as Labelle items and the sets could rotate occasionally. It would be incredibly funny if Label only showed up on certain days to do the fashion challenges, and she would have made Gracie the employee.

I would love having even more emotes since there's plenty of slots for more. I also would really love to eat stuff and drink stuff like the villagers do. I would be happy as heck if we could actually cook for our villagers and give it to them as gifts.

tortimer's island or some kind of other minigame, unbreakable tools, brewster, nook's cranny upgrade, shopping cart at able sisters, bring back the other tropical fruits

Back