North
Native Fruit
Peach
Native Flower
Hyacinths

apeisland

primate and tucker lover 💗🦣🦧
Bells
If you are reading this you have found Hutan's journal... a journal that tells the story of my beloved ape (and Tucker) island ❤🦧. Take a seat, relax, and get to know our island and villagers !

• Hután's history:
The name "Hután" comes from adapting the word "utan" in the word "orangutan" to spanish ortographical rules. Orangutan comes from malay, meaning man of the forest, and Hután is meant to be a forest island.

Orangurans are my favourite animal, along with all types of apes in general and great apes in particular.

I am not good at decoration, terraforming, making money or getting stuff as I have a really short attention span and get tired and frustrared easily so Hután's whole idea is to be a place where we can relax and have fun with some ape friends without taking things too seriously.
  • The beginning:
Hután was very lucky and had the honor of having the wonderful gorilla Rocket as a starter. The other starter just moced out recently to make plaxe for our new villager, Cesar.
FaJOm_hUsAAt6_b.jpeg

Yay !!!! Let's begin!!!
FaJOm_3VsAAUmm3.jpeg

From the very first day I started working on my jungle themed house. I was so pumped to have found the perfect wall ! And I had yet to find out there was a matching floor 🤭
FaJOm_1VEAEkHqa.jpeg

I didn't know where to start decorating but I decided to create a big flower patch that is still up and getting bigger everyday!!!
FaJO-QWVEAEkfsa.jpeg

• First villagers:
On my first trip to the mistery island to find a villager I was the luckiest I have ever been to this day and I found someone that made me have an exception for the species in the island... the beautiful lazy and lovely mamoth: Tucker. Here is one of our first pictures together, in our little matching outfits.

FaJO-P-VQAAJUoP (1).jpeg

My jungle house started to become slowly bigger and my fossil displaying addiction began to show

FaJO-PfUUAAWOrD (1).jpeg

New villagers started to come and they are still with us till this day.

FaJP5XUUcAA2Zy1.jpeg

FaJP5XKUsAEOaOo.jpeg

We are so thankful they trusted us in the project of creating life in this dessert island.
  • First island decor:
Soon we decided a flag that represented that and that still does to this day. We love it!
FaJP5XVUIAErLS7.jpeg

And we started with the crazy flower planting all around, trying to get a natural look we stil try to follow.

FaJP5XTVQAAordE.jpeg

We created an entrance to the city showing our love for fossils. It still looks nearly the same and it reminds us of our beginning here.

FaJO-P6UcAIIYtN.jpeg

Last edited:
LATEST VILLAGERS ❤🦧🦍🐒:
  • Deli
I was left with an empy plot of land panicking that I wouldn't get any monkey or gorilla villager. I bought a bunch of NMT and started going to mistery islands. On the FIFTH island I was super lucky to find the other loveliest villager, another lazy friend: Deli. I couldn't believe my eyes ! I immediately adopted him.

This is our first picture together:
FaJU25dUcAA75dc.jpeg

And this is his first picture at home ❤:
FaJU25SUEAA4eL3.jpeg

He says: "now that we both live on the same island, we will have fun everyday!". 🥺
  • Hans
I entered this forum looking for villagers for my island and I began asking for Hans, I had always wanted to have him 🥺 he llooked so cool. I figured he would be too popular and impossible to get but the loveliest user here gifted him to me ❤❤❤. I will always be thankful.
FaJU25KUcAAUbY4.jpeg

The pleasure is mine, Hans 🥺
  • Tiansheng
Very soon the super lovely user @zarf let me adopt my friend Tiansheng. I have gotten so attached to him. 🥺❤ I am so happy he is a part of our island and will be forever. I had looked up more about gorillas because I love how big they are and I can't believe I hadn't seen much about this beautiful beautiful character ¡ I was so lucky to adopt him.

FaJVFLUUcAApXCl.jpeg

Nice to meet you too, handsome man!!!
FaJVFLCVEAEQ-HG.jpeg

• Cesar
Our newesr friend, Cesar, is a villager I also always wanted on our island. With his great looks and cool mustache 😳 we were so so happy when @themisterybidder cycled him for us ! Here he is in all his beauty:

FaJWAgBUsAAUozV.jpeg

I'll never get tired of seeing big villagers clean the floor with a tiny object 🤭
FaJWU2vUEAAhZov.jpeg

That is all for now but Hután still has many villagers to come ! Will you stay tuned? ❤🐒🦍🦧🐵🦣

Attachments

• FaJU25HUUAAcsjQ.jpeg
    FaJU25HUUAAcsjQ.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
14/08/22
Today Cesar finally finished packing and we could see him around the island. 🥰 I ordered some more decorations for the island that will be arriving tomorrow. I am still on the hunt for shinning moss for a really cool pond which I think will look great with the jungle theme, which has me really stuck.

I am happy because I took some lovely pictures at the bench today ❤ and I really enjoyed the fireworks, I don't want them to end 🥺. I also gave Tucker a cool fossil he liked and Tiansheng a t-shirt he absolutely loved ! 💗
FaJr8FvVUAIVC8m.jpeg

I got one of my favourite pictures of Tucker by accident when a butterfly popped up ! 🤭

FaJr8FsUIAEPbN9.jpeg

I caught a pic of Tiansheng seeing a firework of his face !!!! Hehehe. He was so excited

FaJr8FkUcAA6YA3.jpeg

And we say bye bye to another beautiful day enjoying the fireworks with their biggest fan: Tucker ❤

FaJr8FpUUAAa3ZD.jpeg

16/08/22
Good moning from Hutan! The day started with an unexpected visit...

FaL9joYVsAAHcoF.jpeg

Will I get a real painting so I can get Brewster's cafe? 🤔
FaL9jo6VsAAHnlb.jpeg

Let's see...

FaL9joZVsAAqN86.jpeg

YES I DID !!! I WILL FINALLY HAVE HIM.

But wait a minute... what is wrong with Deli? Does he want to leave? 🥺

FaL9jovVUAEF9ky.jpeg

He was just bored and wanted to come home! 🤭

FaL-o4OUEAAWb3D.jpeg

Welcome, Deli, my home is your home ❤

FaL-o37UcAALLWK.jpeg

He read some of his nature books

FaL-o31UUAAv37x.jpeg

and played some music! Thank you for visiting, Deli !❤

Last edited:
16/08/22
Today was a good day in Hutan !

The museum is being made bigger ! I am so excited to know exactly how 😳 to be honest I don't know!
FaTfmYVUYAAEjrl.jpeg

Early in the morning I caught Deli staring at the trans tshirt design 🤭 will he surprise us wearing it one day?
FaTfmYMVUAEUt5F.jpeg

I helped Hans solve a problem he had with Deli
FaTfmYYUIAE7aJd.jpeg

Hans said Deli is always so nice and thankful ❤ he is! I think they are boyfriends 🤭
FaTfmXuVsAAAt0A.jpeg

Then I helped solve a conflicr between Rocket and Tiansheng, I didn't know they were friends ! But I am so happy, they compliment each other so well.

FaTfyOZUYAEL0hO.jpeg

Tiangheng liked so much the dress that he changed into it immediately.
FaTfyOpVsAAsILG.jpeg

FaTfyOjVQAAVy-D.jpeg

17/08/22

Not a happy day in Hutan. I had a plot in my pockets and set it on the ground as soon as the other user told me I could go get Nana (that was 3 a.m) I had connection problems that wouldn't solve so I went to sleep to try this morning. After many problems we could connect at 9 a.m., I talked to Nana and she told me there was no room in my island 😐😐😐😐 came back to check...the plot had SOLD in 6 hours. I guess it was because at 5am the day restarts but I really didn't imagine it would be like that if I had set it up at 3am. I am so frustrated and sad :(((( we have a koala moving in.

Enjoy this picture I took when I thought I'd get her 😭
FaWN3D8VUAAqOhp.jpeg

The good news is we have an art gallery now !

Thank your for coming celebrate, friends ! ❤

FaWxKEFUUAELiuI.jpeg

FaWxKEGVUAIMQeQ.jpeg

Ladino was back at the island today and I was super lucky ❤
FaWxKDmUYAAieFb.jpeg

My first time entering his boat and I found this statue which is always genuine and is arriving home tomorrow. 🤭
FaWxKDtVUAAogN-.jpeg

Some great news 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I got some glowing moss and could set up some beautiful ponds ! I was so excited about this. Here you can see one next to Tiansheng's.
FaYf_ltUsAAzzkR.jpeg

You know I always say Rocket is a lesbian...well...look 🤭 and she is saying she looks amazing with her new lesbian t-shirt!
FaYf22wUsAASL7O.jpeg

FaYf23VVsAAJgbZ.jpeg

But that's not it...Hans HAD to be trans, not only his NAME (trans hans, come on!!!!) but also HIS COLOR is clearly the trans flag blue. Look what he was wearing today!
FaYf23GVUAAUC9E.jpeg

I want to note also how cute Tiansheng is looking here 🥺 with the house dress Rocket gifted him yesterday. With that comfortable dress and that mug holding he looks so at home, so cozy, it is adorable. 🥺
FaYf_lnVEAA2EeF.jpeg

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

THE MOST EXICTING PART

I like trying to get things by myself but I knew this I would never get as I am looking only for ape villagers.... Melba and Filbert were super important for me growing up, when I used to play ACWW non-stop...

I won't be able to have them in my island (although both my brother and psrtner have Filbert in theirs, which makes me really happy 🥰), but I will always have them with me in this posters I just got ❤
FaYY-xcUcAIUwrz.jpeg

Last edited:
Back