Shop <Temp CLOSE> Speed's Item and Pattern Shop v2

I have the dream catcher, manneken pis and a samgyetang, large alpine table which I can re-order. 3 are gulliver items btw :) I'll be unavailable but could you reserve a bubble wand for me if you want to trade? Thanks ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I may have neutral paiting. How long do you reserve stuff for?

Hi there- I'm interested in purchasing your Old Wallpaper and Old Floor for 50k, or perhaps we could do a partial trade for it- I have a fair amount of Gulliver items. If you can tell me which ones are of particular interest, I can check my catalog and order them if possible.

Last edited:
Wow guys! I am SO sorry for not being able to post this weekend; I've been very busy! I will try my best to get to everyone here. xD
Ai-chan said:
Hello Again,
Can I Buy :

Birthday Sign (x1): 50k

Thank You
^o^
Sounds like a deal!

JackFrost6849 said:
Can I pay you 500k total to make a MegaKangaskhan, MegaAmpharos, MegaMewtwo, MegaLucario, MegaAbsol and MegaMawile shirt for me?
Oh geez, that is a hilarious coincidence...I've already finished one up for Mega Lucario and Mega Mewtwo. Of course, do you mean you want me to convert the Sugimori artwork of them into patterns, make like a hoodie / costume cosplay, just a regular custom shirt pattern, or what? I just would like to make sure. :>

Lurrdock said:
I'd like to buy your hybrids.

8 pink roses, 8 pink tulips, 10 pink cosmos, 3 orange pansies and 5 pink lilies. Total of 340k.
Gah! I am so sorry. I never got around to updating the OP. D8 Sadly I only have 4 pink tulips, 5 pink cosmos, and the orange pansies. Is this still okay? Once again, I'm very sorry to mislead you with the OP.

~Tetra~ said:
Would I be able to buy all of your hybrids? I know that other people have requested some before me, so I can buy whatever is left over! I have such terrible luck trying to breed hybrid flowers... ;w;

And of course I've still got the money to give you for the pattern whenever we can connect xD
I've PM'ed you about the pattern! However, Lurrdoc has the aforementioned reserved as of now...therefore, I will be able to sell you...let's see...4 orange roses, 12 orange pansies, 8 orange cosmos, and 2 blue violets. After that, all of the flower hybrids will be sold out. Phew, that'll be a good thing...so I can catch up. xD Therefore, your cost would be...320k.

Flyffel said:
If you still have 4-leaf colvers, I would like to buy all of them!
Sure! I have two left. It'll come out to 20k then.

Hazelx said:
I have the dream catcher, manneken pis and a samgyetang, large alpine table which I can re-order. 3 are gulliver items btw :) I'll be unavailable but could you reserve a bubble wand for me if you want to trade? Thanks ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I may have neutral paiting. How long do you reserve stuff for?
As to how long the reserve is, it depends. If I don't hear from you (like if you don't reply to my PMs due to offline status) for three or so days (that I am active here), I will probably take you off the list. However, if you let me know in advance that you won't be able to pick it up for a while...maybe about a week or so, I'll keep it reserved for you. Ahead notices are key! ^^

Anyways, I'll take your Neutral Painting for my Bubble Wand, if you'd like. ^_^

Hirisa said:
Hi there- I'm interested in purchasing your Old Wallpaper and Old Floor for 50k, or perhaps we could do a partial trade for it- I have a fair amount of Gulliver items. If you can tell me which ones are of particular interest, I can check my catalog and order them if possible.
For the most part, any Gulliver item(s) I don't already have that you have in possession will do perfectly well! Anyways, this sounds like a deal to me. ^^ I'm just very big on collecting "rare" items so I can catalog them and maybe make some profit off of. XD

-------------------
Maybe when I get a new stock of hybrids I should bump up the price a bit so I don't get flooded. XD

Anyways! I'm sending you guys that I quoted ALLLL PMs to confirm to you that I have replied to your posts! :>

But guys, listen! Until I get most of these out of the way, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE ANY MORE ORDERS. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

SpeedXaaa said:
Gah! I am so sorry. I never got around to updating the OP. D8 Sadly I only have 4 pink tulips, 5 pink cosmos, and the orange pansies. Is this still okay? Once again, I'm very sorry to mislead you with the OP.

Okay, I'll take that then. Total amount will be 120k given.

Last edited:
New update! I would like a hoodie with a red-and-white design to it. Long sleeves, please. Oh, and a bag on it because I love having my character have a bag. And a shirt the same way but without the hood and again, long sleeves. No stripes please! Oh and the hoodie, can it have a scarf? Preferrably a brown or black one. And the bag, black. If you can't do a bag, can it be a backpack, brown though?

Last edited:
Back