Switch
2332-4987-6402
Black Famous Mushroom
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
I think I've found a way of making patterns, as I've created and shared patterns over the past couple of years, as some of you may know. So with my brilliant skills I'm going to make a shop for ACCF patterns.
I can make you any pattern that you wish for. The only thing you have to do is ask for what pattern or design you want by replying to this thread with the name of what you want. All you have to do is donate 50 bells (TBT) to recieve your pattern and an exclusive delivery to your able sisters (which also applys with your gates open) Remember ANY PATTERN YOU COULD EVER WISH FOR!!

(Ps. To moderators I hope this thread is in the correct place, if not could you please move it to the correct place as I was not sure where to post this, thank you)

I think I've found a way of making patterns, as I've created and shared patterns over the past couple of years, as some of you may know. So with my brilliant skills I'm going to make a shop for ACCF patterns.
I can make you any pattern that you wish for. The only thing you have to do is ask for what pattern or design you want by replying to this thread with the name of what you want. All you have to do is donate 50 bells (TBT) to recieve your pattern and an exclusive delivery to your able sisters (which also applys with your gates open) Remember ANY PATTERN YOU COULD EVER WISH FOR!!

(Ps. To moderators I hope this thread is in the correct place, if not could you please move it to the correct place as I was not sure where to post this, thank you)

Woah, cool program! Can you try and make a Tepig (Pokemon) pattern? Work all you want, I have no deadline :3
Also, I would like a Gameboy Link pattern (like the one in Four Swords or Minish Cap).
So I have to give you 100 bells, no problem. :D How do I give you bells?

Woah, cool program! Can you try and make a Tepig (Pokemon) pattern? Work all you want, I have no deadline :3
Also, I would like a Gameboy Link pattern (like the one in Four Swords or Minish Cap).
So I have to give you 100 bells, no problem. :D How do I give you bells?

Okay, I'll be quite happy to do that for you. I'm not quite sure how you mean about the link thing but I'll see. Your patterns will probably be finished either next week sometime or the end of this week!

Okay, I'll be quite happy to do that for you. I'm not quite sure how you mean about the link thing but I'll see. Your patterns will probably be finished either next week sometime or the end of this week!

Sure, and Link as in Legend of Zelda xD The Four Swords and Minish Cap Link.
If its worked hard on, I know its great :3 I can throw in a few bells if I reallllyyyy like it :D

I'm sure you will like it James. What colour background do you want for the tepig one?

Would light green grass work? Also, for the Link one, can you try putting a big Triforce behind it?

Yes I can, anything else to be more specific? Like what sort of puppy do you want? What background do you want?

Can you make my AC personage and Crackle/Spork?
me.jpg
crackle.jpg
Crackle/Spork in any clothes you want. If it's too difficult it doesn't matter. :)
(background can be white)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back