• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Stitches.

Annemalcrossing

LF: Bunnie and Flora!
Bells
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (67) +
Hi all,

I have an extra Stitches so I figured I would auction him off!

Starting at 500k.

Villagers I'm looking for:

Moe
Drago
Carmen
Maple
Lily
Lucky
Bella
Rolf
Rowan
Freya
Tangy

not bidding but just in case..

im pretty sure tardis has drago in her cycling thread c:

Would you trade Stitches for Tangy?

Edit: I already have Stitches but I'm willing to trade Tangy for him for a friend. She's in boxes today. He's been looking for Stitches for a really long time!

Last edited:
I guess it depends! The top three I would want are Moe, Drago and Carmen, but if there is no other offer then sure! :)

Hey, hey!! Did NOT know you had Stitches!! :O If you had mentioned it in your original PM, I'd seriously give her to you in exchange for Stitches!! He'd be AWESOME to have. He'll be a placeholder until I can move him permanently into my 2nd town. I plan on cycling that town for a while, so he'll be in my main town for a lil while.

Will also PM you~ :3 Dunno if I mentioned it, but she only pinged to move, so she's not in boxes right now. Just let me know and I can TT her to boxes. Keep in mind you have to pick her up first since my town's full.

Last edited:
Back